JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
More B/W

More B/W

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-27-2009, 03:24 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
More B/W

Random b/w pictures. I like the eyeball!
tcfor058.jpg
37.5 KB ·605 views
tcfor068.jpg
56.1 KB ·612 views
tcfor124.jpg
29.0 KB ·609 views
stukbaby.jpg
24.3 KB ·616 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-27-2009, 03:25 PM
Flaka's Avatar
Flaka
Offline:
~Una dama~
Poster Rank:41
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 38,294
 
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38294
Re: More B/W

poor kids

good post
  #3  
● 11-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Momzilla123's Avatar
Momzilla123
Offline:
Lefty
Poster Rank:86
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,250
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18250
Re: More B/W

OMG!!! Poor baby....
THAT'S why there's safety standards & improvements every year in children's toys and equipment!
  #4  
● 11-27-2009, 07:50 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: More B/W

Yeah, I have another one I was going to post that showed a young child caught in a bunk-bed, but i haven't decided yet, I get tired of ppl complaining about the kid picks.
  #5  
● 11-27-2009, 07:57 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: More B/W

Poor kids. Good post with b/w pics.
  #6  
● 11-27-2009, 08:01 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: More B/W

I'm not a fan of b&w usually, I love the maroon.
  #7  
● 11-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: More B/W

Yeah, I have another one I was going to post that showed a young child caught in a bunk-bed, but i haven't decided yet, I get tired of ppl complaining about the kid picks.
Please post it, it is sad to see, but again its reality, I for 1 would like to see it. Others dont have to look.
  #8  
● 11-27-2009, 09:11 PM
seximegs's Avatar
seximegs
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2508
My Va-Jay-Jay Is Painted!!
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 174
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss174
Re: More B/W

Please post it, it is sad to see, but again its reality, I for 1 would like to see it. Others dont have to look.
indeed, please post


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO