JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-18-2009, 11:17 AM
JamesOJeo's Avatar
JamesOJeo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4549
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 63
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss63
Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

El Salvador, El Diario de Hoy.

Children from El Matazano school in Ilopango, El Salvador, look at the body of Petrona Rivas, the mother of two of their classmates, who was killed 200 meters from the school gates. The police said the murder was committed by members of a gang. Around ten people a day are murdered in El Salvador. Authorities believe street gangs to be behind the crime wave.
DL-1_large.jpg
376.4 KB ·1019 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bigced001, DarwinsMistake, dasplague, myfhs123
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

Wow, those kids look totally unfazed by what they're seeing...future DR members?
  #3  
● 09-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Willezurmacht's Avatar
Willezurmacht
Offline:
Emotional Vampire
Poster Rank:1004
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 698
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss698
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

That is what happens to overzealous crossing guards.
  #4  
● 09-18-2009, 04:32 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

Upon further review ...I'd say she blew out her flip flop, and was mowed down by something. Those flip flops can be weapons of mass concussion.
  #5  
● 09-18-2009, 04:52 PM
elcuco
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:25211
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

crap and this is where I'm from. I'm going there for a 2 week vacation in Nov.
  #6  
● 09-18-2009, 04:57 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

crap and this is where I'm from. I'm going there for a 2 week vacation in Nov.
Just don't wear flip flops and you'll be OK.
  #7  
● 09-18-2009, 04:58 PM
VulpesInculta's Avatar
VulpesInculta
Offline:
Sexy lil minx
Poster Rank:1123
Imma girl
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 588
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss588
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

..... and there, once again, are the FLIP FLOPS!

I really should get rid of mine, even though they're beloved to me and I've had em for 2 years now...... everyone who wears flip flops ends up being flipped inside out and flopped onto the pavement/woods/under the bus, etc..... hm. The trend here is rather .... amusing.....
  #8  
● 09-18-2009, 05:01 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

..... and there, once again, are the FLIP FLOPS!

I really should get rid of mine, even though they're beloved to me and I've had em for 2 years now...... everyone who wears flip flops ends up being flipped inside out and flopped onto the pavement/woods/under the bus, etc..... hm. The trend here is rather .... amusing.....
So, you see the connection too? I knew there was something evil about flip flops!!! I had several bad expieriences with them as a child. Some ended with severe injuries.
  #9  
● 09-18-2009, 05:16 PM
Badger1380's Avatar
Badger1380
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5731
Mail
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 42
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss42
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

Wow, those kids look totally unfazed by what they're seeing...future DR members?
Yeah, if that was here, those kids would need drugs and/or years of therapy.

But there they're like: "eh, what're ya' gonna do, shit be fucked up."
  #10  
● 09-18-2009, 06:16 PM
tsgt6's Avatar
tsgt6
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:623
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,464
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1464
Re: Mommy, Why Isn't She Moving?

crap and this is where I'm from. I'm going there for a 2 week vacation in Nov.
Good luck. Bring lots of Kevlar.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO