JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Model Hans Pozo Murdered - Section 5
Old 08-05-2014, 09:14 PM
lolalola
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9152

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16
As far as i know he wasnt a model, just another drug addict.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:105

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3714 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14074
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
As far as i know he wasnt a model, just another drug addict.
Maybe his first name was Model?

Full name: Model Hans Pozo
Old 08-06-2014, 02:42 PM
ptorico60
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:629
male

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1349
He the new spoke person for reece's pieces
Old 08-07-2014, 08:52 PM
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:101
I have a cunt.

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14862
Oooh I remember this one! Never saw the extra torso pics. The 2 heads look hella different though...
Old 08-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:172
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8146
Cut off his nose to spite his face. I thought this seemed awfully personal. The murderer was Ivan Jorge Arévalo Martínez, forty-one, official City of La Platina and owner of an ice cream shop located next to his home, also in Santa Rosa. On the afternoon of April 8, 2006, the group OS 9 was presented at the ice cream Martinez to perform a routine interview. According to police, to hear them enter, the suspect ran to her bedroom, she cried a few seconds and shot himself in the head. This version was contested by relatives of Martinez, especially his brother and colleague, Robinson , who said they were police officers who entered the house and shot him twice Jorge.

After the death of Martinez, his wife found his home one letter of twenty pages in which he explained the type of relationship he had with Hans Pozo. In the note, Martínez claimed that Well it was extortion because he was his son what biological and constantly threatened to reveal this secret to his family. According to Martinez, to avoid this situation, contacted two police officers which were never identificados- who, in exchange for money, Hans amedrentarían sending to prison for a time. However, when I saw the news "dismembered Puente Alto» knew it was Well, seeing a bigger problem involved. He also acknowledged his cowardice and his intentions to "disappear". What triggered the writing of the letter was extortion of which became victim by the gunmen , who were demanding more money for their work .Martinez gave him money constantly Pozo to his threats. I thought it was her son because in 1984 he had a brief relationship with a blonde woman, however, after his suicide she underwent DNA tests ruled out blood ties between them.

The May 3, 2006, the group of Carabineros OS 9 biological samples collected at the ice cream Martinez. There, with the technique of luminol , a blood stain that had been washed was detected. This corresponded to Pozo and its form was deduced that the body had been there after receiving gunshot wounds.Later, the brothers Martinez, after questioning by the prosecutor Sabaj, assured the press that they had been shot once and that blood was theirs. also reported that police were trying to engage with death Well, something flatly refused. Further blood samples were found in the van Martínez, specifically in the passenger seat and the rear seat, which also belonged to Pit. In 2007, the South Prosecutor concluded that Jorge Martinez Arevalo was guilty of the murder and dismemberment of Hans Pozo. His family, protected by a forensic psychologist Cristián Guillemots, insisted with the thesis that Martinez did not commit suicide but was killed by police, managing to take the case to the military justice system . In March of the same year, the former partner of Pozo, Linda Baeza, filed a complaint against Miguel Martinez Arevalo, Jorge's brother, considering that was also involved in the crime.

The April 18, 2013, the prosecutor handling the case, Paul Sabaj, filed for dismissal of the case, which was decreed by the Court of Guarantee of High Bridge. This decision was made ​​because during the seven years of research could never be sure that Jorge Arévalo Martínez performed with the help of others.
The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid75 For This Useful Post:
FavaBeans
Old 08-10-2014, 02:05 AM
Menalipa
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:527
Female

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20