JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-13-2015, 02:18 AM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline: Offline
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,306
Contributions: 285
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #185
 
8,306Posts
88,699Thanked
3,678Quoted
198Mentioned
285Contrib.
Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Man in his 40's and woman in her 30's were executed in their backyard. Gunshots were the cause of death. Neighbors reported the shooting and the police arrived quickly, but both were already dead. Motive is not known; she worked in a food cart and he drove a taxi. Drug involvement is assumed in some capacity due to the area where they lived.

I have about a dozen more photos from this incident, but they are so heavily watermarked by the photographer that they cannot be posted here and the intensity of the watermarking is far beyond my capacity to augment.

I will post what I do have, though. Both decedents originally fell prone during their death throes and were turned over by the police for photographing.
Asesinaron%20a%20balazos%20a%20un%20matrimonio%20en%20su%20domicilio%20%281%29.JPG
436.3 KB ·1098 views
Asesinaron%20a%20balazos%20a%20un%20matrimonio%20en%20su%20domicilio%202.JPG
396.3 KB ·970 views
Asesinaron%20a%20balazos%20a%20un%20matrimonio%20en%20su%20domicilio%203%20%281%29.JPG
391.1 KB ·1077 views
clp1.jpg
2.88 MB ·1291 views
▲ 21 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Arista, Audioguru, Cerebral222, Dragonlady66, GOD's SADNESS, Graphire78, jesuswept, K9Grip, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, MesaGrande, nyazzip, Oswald2001, Razorhead, Sharon, The Krokodil, vagabond, vicksvaporub, ViraA, Vixənn, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-13-2015, 02:50 AM
tecumseh35's Avatar
tecumseh35
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:308
Male
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 4,207
Joined Aug 2011·Rank #308
 
4,207Posts
4,731Thanked
419Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Let me guess. Brazil!
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
chris12701, FavaBeans, ori01, Oswald2001
  #3  
● 03-13-2015, 03:12 AM
ViraA's Avatar
ViraA
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:899
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 836
Joined Dec 2007·Rank #899
 
836Posts
1,797Thanked
203Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Vedderman :

I've noticed you're the 'go to guy' for murder, shootings raped etc...

That's not a criticism by the way, merely an observation, I like your stuff, particularly your humorous soliloquys
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, Graphire78, Kelseecat65, mkenseth1709, Thesilentobserver, vagabond
  #4  
● 03-13-2015, 03:16 AM
nyazzip
Offline: Offline
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:178
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 8,796
Contributions: 3
Joined May 2010·Rank #178
 
8,796Posts
11,838Thanked
5,360Quoted
30Mentioned
3Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Nice yard. Wonder who their landscaper is.
  #5  
● 03-13-2015, 03:30 AM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline: Offline
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,306
Contributions: 285
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #185
 
8,306Posts
88,699Thanked
3,678Quoted
198Mentioned
285Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

Vedderman :

I've noticed you're the 'go to guy' for murder, shootings raped etc...

That's not a criticism by the way, merely an observation, I like your stuff, particularly your humorous soliloquys
I post what I find, generally. Man's inhumanity to man is particularly fascinating so I spend a little more time looking for human vs human events than I do man vs nature or man vs machine.

I actually post rape very rarely and have, in fact, refrained from posting several sets because of their emphasis on rape. I'll mention it if the article does and if the photo doesn't present graphic evidence of rape, but by and large, I find rape so distastefully vile that it makes me feel unpleasant to post photos of it. A double-standard, perhaps, given my obvious snide relish in posting murder scenes, but we all have our own standards and limitations. I find many aspects of death and horror to be absolutely fascinating, but rape is just too base and pathetic for me to be interested in researching or posting.

Plus, the amount of people who do keyword searches for the word 'rape' both on this site and on Google is fucking horrifying. I have no desire whatsoever to contribute to the feeding of that impulse in other men.

Sorry, got a bit off topic there. Anyway, thanks for your compliment. :) Glad you appreciate the images I scrounge up.
▲ 22 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, Arista, BillBassStudent, CuriousOne, FavaBeans, Graphire78, greeneyedmonster, jesuswept, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, lawzilla, loveneverdies, MesaGrande, murofhsirgo, nyazzip, Oswald2001, Sharon, SuperFox, Thesilentobserver, vagabond, ViraA, wujuan
  #6  
● 03-13-2015, 07:18 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,599Posts
542,726Thanked
10,360Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

there's really no place to be safe there when they're after you
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Kelseecat65, Spiffyfable
  #7  
● 03-13-2015, 08:30 AM
djrizzz's Avatar
djrizzz
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:419
طاقتور مرد
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,823
Joined Dec 2014·Rank #419
 
2,823Posts
1,363Thanked
918Quoted
4Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

braaazzzzziiilll ... a real hell in the world !!
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Vedderman
  #8  
● 03-13-2015, 08:35 AM
Vedderman's Avatar
Vedderman
Offline: Offline
Curmudgeonly Jackwagon
Poster Rank:185
Country Trash
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,306
Contributions: 285
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #185
 
8,306Posts
88,699Thanked
3,678Quoted
198Mentioned
285Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

braaazzzzziiilll ... a real hell in the world !!
Who the fuck told you this was Brazil? Stop spamming my goddam threads with bullshit about how much you hate Brazil, especially when the threads have nothing to do with that country. You miss a dose of your meds or something?
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, btkddwsdkk, K9Grip, MesaGrande, Spiffyfable, ViraA
  #9  
● 03-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline: Offline
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
Joined Oct 2009·Rank #104
 
15,931Posts
10,742Thanked
1,298Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard

At least they didn't have to worry about mowing the lawn
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
nyazzip
  #10  
● 03-13-2015, 12:43 PM
FavaBeans's Avatar
FavaBeans
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:177
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 8,863
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #177
 
8,863Posts
5,719Thanked
775Quoted
7Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Married Couple Executed in Their Back Yard



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO