JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-24-2008, 01:43 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,042
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2256 Post(s)
Quoted: 21181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss42042
Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

What an idiot, getting high on the bus and overdoses.
overdose-on-bus-1.jpg
38.2 KB ·559 views
overdose-on-bus-2.jpg
21.9 KB ·536 views
overdose-on-bus-3.jpg
29.1 KB ·648 views
overdose-on-bus-4.jpg
27.9 KB ·570 views
overdose-on-bus-5.jpg
31.7 KB ·539 views
overdose-on-bus-6.jpg
26.9 KB ·533 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, dasplague, Jay_1929, Lil_Lisa, Ozymandias
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-18-2009, 01:57 PM
extremexmods
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3968
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 80
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss80
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

I find you guilty of possession of a controlled substance. I hereby on this date sentence you to death by lethal injection. OH WAIT TOO LATE!
  #3  
● 02-18-2009, 08:00 PM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,617
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3617
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

Kind of reminds me of when I was in college. I was taking some government class, I forget which one now... it's been about 16 years... but I had a nasty habit of falling asleep in all my classes but I never had a problem passing. First day of class, I'm dozing off... then suddenly I'm awakened by the teacher who's damn near in tears. I ask one of my other instructors who was a friend of his what the deal was there. Seems about 10 years earlier, he had a student who took a bunch of pills, came to class and died. Needless to say, I failed that class.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
bruffed
  #4  
● 05-23-2009, 12:41 AM
sepsis_rotten_out's Avatar
ink freak
Poster Rank:685
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,276
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

stupid... could have waited til he got to an ally
  #5  
● 05-23-2009, 02:46 AM
krimson's Avatar
krimson
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9334
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 16
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

Kind of reminds me of when I was in college. I was taking some government class, I forget which one now... it's been about 16 years... but I had a nasty habit of falling asleep in all my classes but I never had a problem passing. First day of class, I'm dozing off... then suddenly I'm awakened by the teacher who's damn near in tears. I ask one of my other instructors who was a friend of his what the deal was there. Seems about 10 years earlier, he had a student who took a bunch of pills, came to class and died. Needless to say, I failed that class.
  #6  
● 05-23-2009, 03:56 AM
dralven's Avatar
dralven
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3452
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

It's sad that my first thought it that he was pretty damn inconsiderate of the other riders. If there was someone riding in the seat in front of him and his head fell in between the seats like that. ... I'd shit myself.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
redrum217
  #7  
● 05-23-2009, 05:16 AM
Barbarian's Avatar
Barbarian
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:634
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,420
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1420
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

what a failure
  #8  
● 05-23-2009, 02:41 PM
scalpelxSLUT's Avatar
scalpelxSLUT
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1543
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 368
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss368
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

Lol, the other passengers had one hell of a show.
  #9  
● 05-23-2009, 10:01 PM
Vandal Known As Myth's Avatar
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:959
Male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 753
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss753
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

the guy was just shootin up on the bus?
  #10  
● 07-01-2009, 07:50 AM
ataru74's Avatar
ataru74
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2172
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 218
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss218
Re: Man Dies of Overdose On Bus

filthy, dirty public transports!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO