JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From 15th Floor

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From 15th Floor

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-19-2009, 11:10 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,129
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2257 Post(s)
Quoted: 21192 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss42129
Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From 15th Floor

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From 15th Floor
1.JPG
244.9 KB ·52522 views
2.JPG
167.2 KB ·17224 views
3.JPG
115.7 KB ·6328 views
4.JPG
119.5 KB ·4958 views
5.JPG
167.8 KB ·4424 views
7.JPG
233.5 KB ·17025 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dasplague
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,645
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12645
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Jumping From 15th Floor

I always thought if I was going to kill myself I'd jump. But I don't want to be found with my insides exploded out of my anus.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO