JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
"Look What I Found!"

"Look What I Found!"

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
"Look What I Found!"

A preserved body in a tomb in the hills behind San Juan.

Love the tourist's face although the skeletonised corpse looks even more startled - like he's been caught having a Pot Noodle and a wank
ue_katie_face1.jpg
13.3 KB ·2139 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Flaka, mrsmooney
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-12-2010, 12:00 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: "Look What I Found!"

Im LMAO at dude. Nice sada.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #3  
● 02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: "Look What I Found!"

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #4  
● 02-12-2010, 01:51 PM
lexushammer's Avatar
lexushammer
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1172
Cool Dude
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 549
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss549
Re: "Look What I Found!"

  #5  
● 02-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Biishya's Avatar
Biishya
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2485
Best of both worlds
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 177
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss177
Re: "Look What I Found!"

I would have reacted the same way.
  #6  
● 02-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Eskeleton's Avatar
Eskeleton
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1608
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 347
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss347
Re: "Look What I Found!"

San Juan ¿¿?? Where ? Nice Post !
  #7  
● 02-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Bleed's Avatar
Bleed
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:255
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 5,523
Contributions: 8
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5523
Re: "Look What I Found!"

My sister walked in on me having a Pot Noodle once
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard, Sharon
  #8  
● 02-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "Look What I Found!"

My sister walked in on me having a Pot Noodle once
  #9  
● 02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: "Look What I Found!"

I've just looked at this pic again and realised how funny it is! Wallpaper for my new phone methinks
  #10  
● 02-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: "Look What I Found!"



Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO