JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Nymphetaminion's Avatar
Nymphetaminion
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:730
I've been known to sport a moose knuckle
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

This is my first post, so I dont know if it's a repost or not. But anyways, this is a picture of an extremely large breast cancer tumor removed during a masectomy. It should probably go in the medical section, but that seems to be the least visited section on the site, and people need to be aware of how serious of a cancer this is, as are all cancers.
BreastCancer.jpg
100.5 KB ·572 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Observer56743
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-24-2009, 09:36 PM
SocialSuicide's Avatar
SocialSuicide
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1236
Female
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 512
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss512
Re: Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

Whoa I think I'd have got that seen to before it got to that stage.
  #3  
● 09-24-2009, 09:40 PM
slapchoppa's Avatar
slapchoppa
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:732
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,132
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1132
Re: Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

wow. women AND men need to remember to get themselves screened regularly.
scary.
thanks.

ps: medical thread is so interesting, sad to know it doesn't get the love it deserves.
  #4  
● 09-24-2009, 09:46 PM
sepsis_rotten_out's Avatar
ink freak
Poster Rank:685
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,276
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276
Re: Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

that is alot of cancer
  #5  
● 09-24-2009, 09:49 PM
dannielle327
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1176
female
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 544
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss544
Re: Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

Whoa I think I'd have got that seen to before it got to that stage.
DAMN STRAIGHT..
  #6  
● 09-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Nymphetaminion's Avatar
Nymphetaminion
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:730
I've been known to sport a moose knuckle
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Re: Large Tumor Removed During Masectomy

wow. women AND men need to remember to get themselves screened regularly.
scary.
thanks.

ps: medical thread is so interesting, sad to know it doesn't get the love it deserves.
Yeah, I've been known to hang around there a bit :o very interesting.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO