Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964
Re: Lady Hit by Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullsoup432 View Post
I saw a story about air crash victims. The force of impact causes the bones in the ankle to implode, then the feet are sheared off, most often still in the shoe.

I was locked up with a guy who had hit and killed two kids while they were walking down the road (he left the accident scene, being drunk).
He claimed he thought he hit a deer in the middle of the road. The prosecution was able to prove (via scuff marks on the pavement from where the kids shoes were found after being knocked out of them) the guy was driving down the shoulder.

I come from a small town and went to school with the drivers younger brother. Later, in county jail, I was in a cell block with the driver.
He admitted to being shit face drunk and that he knew he hit a couple kids.
The only thing he remembered from impact was a arm bouncing off his windshield, in slow motion.
He still had recurring dreams of that arm, slowly hitting his windshield, then floating (his word) out of view.
Whenever we talked about it, his eyes would water. Not from pity. You know how something creeps you out and your eyes water? Like that.

Sorry for the long post.
Wow, if anyone ever deserved a good old fashioned lynching, it's that guy

Old 09-07-2009, 06:22 PM
anallyaborted
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7329
Cum on my face.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16

Good post. It looks to me like her jeans have no button, so I think they definitey could have just ripped open from impact.

As for the other long post, that's a good story. Fucked up, but good.

I'd ask why you were in county jail, too...but I won't. ;]

Old 09-07-2009, 06:25 PM
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:579
well endowed male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Wow, if anyone ever deserved a good old fashioned lynching, it's that guy

Bitch is, I got 11 months on a firearms charge.
He got 12 months for leaving the scene of an accident.

The difference?
He was a rich prick who hired some bigwig lawyers.
I had a public defender.

The fuckin' rich always skate.

The sticky about the girl who took daddies car and slammed into a toll booth?
I say good riddance you rich cunt.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:38 PM
jbloom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1034
Male

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss427

Quote:

The difference?
I had a public defender.
The legal system here in the States can be a Bitch for sure ! I had some legal problems and went to a lawyer. He started writing on a pad and all I saw was a number follow by zeros. I was like Holy Fuck Batman ! How much is this going to cost me? $8500.00 dollars later and appearing before the judge with my lawyer's 'motions' the charges were swayed in my favor. No doubt I walked out of the courthouse a lucky man. And feeling very fortunate to be able to afford a private attorney. Those public defenders aren't motivated to work the system in your favor. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate brush with a lopsided system.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:40 PM
jbloom
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss427

Quote:

The difference?
I had a public defender.
The legal system here in the States can be a Bitch for sure ! I had some legal problems and went to a lawyer. He started writing on a pad and all I saw was a number follow by zeros. I was like Holy Fuck Batman ! How much is this going to cost me? $8500.00 dollars later and appearing before the judge with my lawyers 'motions' the charges were swayed in my favor. No doubt I walked out of the courthouse a lucky man, and feeling very fortunate to be able to afford a private attorney. Those public defenders aren't motivated to work the system in your favor. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate brush with a lopsided system.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:51 PM
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:579
well endowed male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1077

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloom View Post
The legal system here in the States can be a Bitch for sure ! I had some legal problems and went to a lawyer. He started writing on a pad and all I saw was a number follow by zeros. I was like Holy Fuck Bataman ! How much is this going to cost me? $8500.00 dollars later and appearing before the judge with my lawyers 'motions' the charges were swayed in my favor. No doubt I walked out of the couthouse a lucky man. And feeling very fortunate to be able to afford a private attorney. Those public defenders aren't motivated to work the system in your favor. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate brush with a lopsided system.
No problem, and thanks.
I was very lucky in the sense that I didn't hurt or (gulp) kill anyone with that fuckin' gun (that was the last time I shot a handgun, 25 years ago). I was drunk and looking to get even. Glad I got caught.
I learned a hell of a lesson, the very hard way.
I'm glad it happened to me, though.
I deserved what I got.
The prick who hit those kids (they were teens) only did about 9 months with state and trusty good time.

Old 09-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
I'm a dude, dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964

Quote:

The difference?
I had a public defender.

The fuckin' rich always skate.
That is true, though even if he was some poor hick he probably still would have been slapped on the wrist with the way our system coddles irresponsible drivers that kill people, especially the drunk ones

Old 09-07-2009, 07:03 PM
jbloom
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss427

Hello,
You are very fortunate that you didn't do anything with that handgun. You would have been locked up for a long time for sure. Sometimes things that suck at the time turn out for the best. That small brush pointed you in the right direction. When I think about the stupid stuff I did ten years ago to cause me my troubles I was pissed about it then. But, after the shock I relized that it was me who was the asshole. I was able to change things for myself. Funny how you have life changing events that straighten you out. Like a giant foot has kicked you in the Ass !! I am a better person for it today.

As for the drunks getting away with things. I does seem strange that they are not held so accountable for their actions. Especially when they reek such havoc on other people and their lives.

Old 09-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
I'm a dude, dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbloom View Post

As for the drunks getting away with things. I does seem strange that they are not held so accountable for their actions. Especially when they reek such havoc on other people and their lives.
I think that has to do with the public's idiot perception that driving is a Right, when it is a privilage and a responsibility - this is why no state has lifetime driving bans, no matter how many people you mow over

Old 09-07-2009, 07:19 PM
StiffyWood
Offline:
Poster Rank:104
Androgynous

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10232

"When you notice an insect on the ground, do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it.That would be an accurate summation of my feelings towards you humans."