JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Knifed..

Knifed..

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-29-2009, 09:02 PM
Niki777's Avatar
Niki777
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1579
Woman
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 358
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss358
Knifed..

In the face!
multiple-stab-wounds-face-500x343.jpg
58.0 KB ·11060 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Some regrets are real. Membership isn’t one of them
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-29-2009, 09:09 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Knifed..

good post
  #3  
● 11-29-2009, 09:15 PM
Niki777's Avatar
Niki777
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1579
Woman
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 358
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss358
Re: Knifed..

thank you;)
  #4  
● 11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Knifed..

Are you the one that wants to find other gore sites?
  #5  
● 11-29-2009, 09:20 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,404
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2404
Re: Knifed..

Must have been a vampire, looks like a cross between his eyes.
  #6  
● 11-29-2009, 09:21 PM
Niki777's Avatar
Niki777
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1579
Woman
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 358
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss358
Re: Knifed..

Are you the one that wants to find other gore sites?
yes i am if you could help that would be great
  #7  
● 11-29-2009, 11:53 PM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Knifed..

*I knife me and I slash mine, I knife me and I slash mind* LOL I dunno, the title prompted that outburst
  #8  
● 11-30-2009, 12:01 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: Knifed..

*I knife me and I slash mine, I knife me and I slash mind* LOL I dunno, the title prompted that outburst
Do you smoke weed, Rancid?
  #9  
● 11-30-2009, 03:11 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Knifed..

Do you smoke weed, Rancid?
Are you psychic?! LMAO
  #10  
● 12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
cileni
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14396
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
Re: Knifed..

you think??


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO