Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16096
Re: JASON Strikes Again with His Chainsaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeblyn View Post
where's the chainsaw?
Zeblyn, you must understand the implicit meaning behind Blue's titles. Jason, meaning the victim's husband, Jason Sanchez, is carrying his wife, uh ... Zelda, to the ER, after a terrible accident in their backyard with the neighbor's chainsaw.

About an hour earlier, Jason was very much into chopping up a 40-foot maple that fell in their backyard as a result of yesterday's thunderstorm, which, by the way, wasn't predicted, so, really, the weather person was to blame for this tragedy. Anyway, there was Jason, sawing in his merry old way, listening to Warren Zevon cranked up on his $500.00 IPOD, when Zelda, who's perm was ruined by that same thunderstorm that toppled the tree into their backyard, approached Jason from behind. Well, like I said, Jason's mindset was into cutting those branches, as a result, he turned and mistook his wife's scattered perm for one the many tree limbs he'd yet to cut, and commenced to slicing the fuck out of her face, with that chainsaw going RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! until Jr. came rushing out the backdoor and informed his dad that he was converting mommy's mug into beef patties. Jason became so devastated by this horrific turn of events, he threw the chainsaw at one of the neighbor's dog, whom we'll call Huck, the very same mutt that often kept Jason and his family up at night with his incessant barking. The chainsaw missed the pooch by inches, and lay running in idle by the neighbor's back porch. Jason contemplated going in after the chainsaw, but his better sense of judgement warned him that such a move would be foolish and dangerous, 'cuz there was good ol' Huck, sitting patiently, tongue lolling out to the side, waiting for Jason to climb over that fence, so he could leap forward and clamp those smiling, shining canines into his ass.

So there you have it, Zeblyn, why the saw didn't show up in the pic. I sure hoped this answered your question.;)

I did good, didn't I Blue?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dooshman For This Useful Post:
DeadLisa, Vashish, ~Z~
Old 04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Duckster
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4868

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeblyn View Post
where's the chainsaw?
Where's Jason?

Old 04-30-2010, 09:06 PM
Vashish
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:832
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss624

Jason has a machete.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:52 PM
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:529
male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1266

where's wally!

lad

Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 PM
Dragon46
Offline:
Queen of the Damned
Poster Rank:114
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9256

[QUOTE=dooshman;936521]Zeblyn, you must understand the implicit meaning behind Blue's titles. Jason, meaning the victim's husband, Jason Sanchez, is carrying his wife, uh ... Zelda, to the ER, after a terrible accident in their back yard...EDIT
Jason's mindset was into cutting those branches, as a result, he turned and mistook his wife's scattered perm for one the many tree limbs he'd yet to cut, and commenced to slicing the fuck out of her face, EDIT

i liked your story, D. especially this part. i laughed.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:56 AM
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:368
Girl :)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2192

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
Zeblyn, you must understand the implicit meaning behind Blue's titles. Jason, meaning the victim's husband, Jason Sanchez, is carrying his wife, uh ... Zelda, to the ER, after a terrible accident in their backyard with the neighbor's chainsaw.

About an hour earlier, Jason was very much into chopping up a 40-foot maple that fell in their backyard as a result of yesterday's thunderstorm, which, by the way, wasn't predicted, so, really, the weather person was to blame for this tragedy. Anyway, there was Jason, sawing in his merry old way, listening to Warren Zevon cranked up on his $500.00 IPOD, when Zelda, who's perm was ruined by that same thunderstorm that toppled the tree into their backyard, approached Jason from behind. Well, like I said, Jason's mindset was into cutting those branches, as a result, he turned and mistook his wife's scattered perm for one the many tree limbs he'd yet to cut, and commenced to slicing the fuck out of her face, with that chainsaw going RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! until Jr. came rushing out the backdoor and informed his dad that he was converting mommy's mug into beef patties. Jason became so devastated by this horrific turn of events, he threw the chainsaw at one of the neighbor's dog, whom we'll call Huck, the very same mutt that often kept Jason and his family up at night with his incessant barking. The chainsaw missed the pooch by inches, and lay running in idle by the neighbor's back porch. Jason contemplated going in after the chainsaw, but his better sense of judgement warned him that such a move would be foolish and dangerous, 'cuz there was good ol' Huck, sitting patiently, tongue lolling out to the side, waiting for Jason to climb over that fence, so he could leap forward and clamp those smiling, shining canines into his ass.

So there you have it, Zeblyn, why the saw didn't show up in the pic. I sure hoped this answered your question.;)

I did good, didn't I Blue?
Doosh, how can I ever thank you for all this useful info? I now feel complete

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]