JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
MrBojangles73's Avatar
MrBojangles73
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,408
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1408
I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

Little man got run over by a truck (apparently) ...
The trainers are still good for the charity shop
boy-killed-by-truck.jpg
167.2 KB ·12440 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GirlEater, LittleNightmare, Vixənn, ~Z~
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-01-2010, 05:53 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)



▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
MrBojangles73
  #3  
● 06-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
MrBojangles73
  #4  
● 06-01-2010, 07:00 PM
gussi2k10's Avatar
gussi2k10
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1517
M.I.L.F.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 377
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss377
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

Poor baby!
  #5  
● 06-01-2010, 07:07 PM
becca320's Avatar
becca320
Offline:
Fuck that shit
Poster Rank:347
female
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,635
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3635
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

Awww poor little guy
  #6  
● 06-01-2010, 07:23 PM
mellymoo234's Avatar
mellymoo234
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:679
Female
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,288
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1288
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

poor lil fella
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09
  #7  
● 06-02-2010, 01:52 AM
twisted mr's Avatar
twisted mr
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1785
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss294
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

  #8  
● 06-02-2010, 01:57 AM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)


  #9  
● 06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
dexmor's Avatar
dexmor
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4141
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 75
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

  #10  
● 06-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: I've Dropped My Guts (young Person Warning)

I guess I should care but I dont, sorry.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO