JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-10-2009, 05:31 AM
rodrics's Avatar
rodrics
Offline:
Sargent
Poster Rank:917
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 814
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss814
I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

Man, this guy must have been dead awhile.
1big1730to.jpg
229.5 KB ·2277 views
3big4719ow.jpg
214.2 KB ·1812 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, dollbabyjunkie
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-10-2009, 07:12 AM
papa smurf's Avatar
papa smurf
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 807
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss807
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

Rat nibbles?
  #3  
● 08-16-2009, 07:52 AM
mrsmooney
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:850
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 909
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss909
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

I feel very bad for laughing at the first pic..
He just looks so.. suspicious
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Eyeswideshut2nite
  #4  
● 08-16-2009, 08:45 AM
naturalhero's Avatar
naturalhero
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3127
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss122
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

Bad case of crazy eye??
  #5  
● 08-16-2009, 08:58 AM
lion's Avatar
lion
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:390
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,082
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3082
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

fuck thats nasty
  #6  
● 08-16-2009, 09:09 AM
naturalhero's Avatar
naturalhero
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3127
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 122
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss122
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

he's been dead a while
  #7  
● 08-16-2009, 04:02 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

The eyes make him look a little shifty.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Azimuth
  #8  
● 08-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Mordorman's Avatar
Mordorman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
cock
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,105
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3105
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

i love this eyes
  #9  
● 08-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Gojira's Avatar
Gojira
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:855
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 897
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss897
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

  #10  
● 08-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Horror Vacui
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6491
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 33
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
Re: I'm Thinking This Should Be The New Goreski

His nose looks like michael jackson's..nothing bad about that.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO