Home
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Stats
Menu
Home
Stats
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Go to Page...
I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Current Rating:
Unlimited Views
No Ads
No Algorithms
Lifetime Account
Documenting Reality
Community Forum · Est. 2006
Join Now
«
‹
Page
of
2
›
»
Thread Tools
▾
#
1
●
01-14-2010, 05:21 PM
itsjustmefolks
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3734
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 89
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm All in Pieces Over You!
I'm all in pieces over you!
.
.
.
13.5 KB
·
1136 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
#
2
●
01-14-2010, 05:42 PM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
.
.
.
#
3
●
01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
ROYALBOY
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1041
male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Is it electrical saw or cleaver made ?
What the fucked end
.
.
.
#
4
●
01-14-2010, 06:02 PM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
.
.
.
#
5
●
01-14-2010, 06:51 PM
DonB
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:601
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,569
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
I understand the man was quite a cut-up at parties.
.
.
.
#
6
●
01-14-2010, 07:06 PM
James Russel Look
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1709
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Hacked up for barbecue.
.
.
.
#
7
●
01-14-2010, 07:11 PM
elbastardo74
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2203
Hung like a stud field mouse
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 215
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
those are indeed very clean cuts...someone went to dahmers butcher academy
.
.
.
#
8
●
01-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Brazilusa
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1409
Female
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 422
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Bad quality
.
.
.
#
9
●
01-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,898
Contributions: 1
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Originally Posted by
Brazilusa
↗
Bad quality
Don't judge before you taste it.
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
#
10
●
01-15-2010, 07:24 AM
snugglebunny
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1315
.....chick
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 465
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Re: I'm All in Pieces Over You!
Gah old sushi throw it out.
.
.
.
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I'm All in Pieces Over You!
«
‹
Page
of
2
›
»
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I'm All in Pieces Over You!
«
DON'T DIE ON ME!!
|
Fat Man in Hawaiian Shirt
»
Thread Tools
Contact Chris
·
Forgot Password
·
Terms & Conditions
·
Membership Levels
·
Gift a Membership
·
Stats
·
NTFU
.
.
.
.
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by
vBSEO