JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

Her ex took it upon himself to kill her and her new lover.
VDF-hubby-wife.jpg
101.3 KB ·2018 views
Viraldeath_com-Double-murder.jpg
81.8 KB ·2518 views
Viraldeath_com-Double-murder-2.jpg
84.3 KB ·691 views
Viraldeath_com-Double-murder-3.jpg
77.3 KB ·4067 views
Viraldeath_com-Double-murder-5.jpg
100.1 KB ·543 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, dasplague, LittleNightmare, Vixənn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Willezurmacht's Avatar
Willezurmacht
Offline:
Emotional Vampire
Poster Rank:1004
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 698
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss698
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

At least she listened to her mother and wore clean underwear.
  #3  
● 04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

He just had to check out her arse one last time.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
redsin7
  #4  
● 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

He just had to check out her arse one last time.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RogueTrader
  #5  
● 04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
x.MiZzY-HITchick.'s Avatar
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1254
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 499
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss499
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

jelousy will get him nowhere!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #6  
● 04-14-2010, 02:31 PM
janet291's Avatar
janet291
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:548
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,848
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

  #7  
● 04-14-2010, 02:34 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

He just had to check out her arse one last time.
i was just thinking the same lol
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RogueTrader
  #8  
● 04-14-2010, 03:13 PM
sadlad's Avatar
sadlad
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:692
male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,256
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1256
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

that was the only way he could identify her, she'd never let him do her from the front, because he was so dam ugly.


lad
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #9  
● 04-14-2010, 04:02 PM
redsin7's Avatar
redsin7
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:451
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,545
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2545
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

Cowboy hat
  #10  
● 04-14-2010, 04:35 PM
Proserpine's Avatar
Proserpine
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1179
Lady
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 544
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss544
Re: If I Can't Have You...no One Can.

Wait did he fuck her or something?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO