JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Idiot

Idiot

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Idiot

The guy who did this had this to say

"I was about to go for a ride today and my chain was pretty nasty, so I put it up on the stands and got out the wd-40 and a rag. I started the bike, put it in gear and let it idle. I sprayed the chain down really well and I put the rag up to it and it got caught and took my hand with it through the rear sprocket. I had to have everything above my last joint amputated on my index, pointer and my ring finger on my right hand. Thankfully I am left handed. It was a stupid mistake on my part and now I will forever pay the price for it. Say what you will, flame away, I don't care. I have accepted it and I take full responsibility. I made a choice (not knowing any better) and I will live with the consequences for the rest of my life. I thought I would post this so that 1.) no one else ever makes this mistake and 2.) To show that you don't have to be riding a bike to get you hurt
hand1.jpg
140.5 KB ·146 views
hand2.jpg
98.6 KB ·143 views
hand7.jpg
239.8 KB ·171 views
hand6.jpg
215.8 KB ·140 views
hand5.jpg
160.1 KB ·147 views
hand4.jpg
114.8 KB ·152 views
hand3.jpg
112.9 KB ·170 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, Hotstuff
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-03-2009, 05:28 AM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:138
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,118
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12118
Re: Idiot

seen the top pic before but never knew the story, nice post kel
  #3  
● 11-03-2009, 07:11 AM
catalyzt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:135
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,383
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12383
Re: Idiot

too bad he didnt get a pic of the bloody chain
with mangled flesh in it
oh well good one
  #4  
● 11-03-2009, 08:14 AM
andell78's Avatar
andell78
Offline:
Seriously?
Poster Rank:647
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,364
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1364
Re: Idiot

Good one Kelly!!!! I bet that smarted something terrible!!
  #5  
● 11-03-2009, 08:16 AM
juliemd's Avatar
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:538
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,896
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1896
Re: Idiot

wow.....
  #6  
● 11-03-2009, 08:19 AM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Idiot

Nice post with info. Yeah he was a dumb ass. To bad he didn't take a pic of the chain. I would have loved to see that one.
  #7  
● 11-03-2009, 08:27 AM
rainsdelirium's Avatar
rainsdelirium
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2638
Female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 160
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160
Re: Idiot

I wouldn't have known better but now I do... there is a VERY distinct reason I don't like bikes, all they do is kill and mane people for life. I should post my pics from my accident, never thought of that till now....
  #8  
● 11-03-2009, 08:32 AM
snow white's Avatar
snow white
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4191
Chicky
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 73
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss73
Re: Idiot

Atleast he took pics so everyone else could enjoy his stupidity
  #9  
● 11-03-2009, 01:02 PM
Father Ted's Avatar
Father Ted
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:237
The money was resting In my account
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,078
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6078
Re: Idiot

ouch.
  #10  
● 11-03-2009, 01:22 PM
blueskunk66's Avatar
blueskunk66
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2309
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 200
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss200
Re: Idiot

Kelly, your Avatar is very nice!!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO