JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
clandestine's Avatar
clandestine
Offline:
Your Average Gore Lover
Poster Rank:1356
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 448
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss448
I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

1.jpg
65.3 KB ·144 views
2.jpg
56.2 KB ·135 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
.spork, Cajun
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-01-2010, 04:19 PM
lexushammer's Avatar
lexushammer
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1172
Cool Dude
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 549
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss549
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

Hmmmm ......any more info
  #3  
● 04-01-2010, 04:42 PM
IRISH.'s Avatar
IRISH.
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:211
HANDSOM DEVIL!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,271
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7271
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

It looks like the chicken was that shit !
that he threw himself off the roof in protest !!
  #4  
● 04-01-2010, 05:29 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

It looks like the chicken was that shit !
that he threw himself off the roof in protest !!
  #5  
● 04-01-2010, 05:39 PM
Fluffy52591's Avatar
Fluffy52591
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2073
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 237
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss237
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

Omg I thought he was black I was like no f'n way lol
  #6  
● 04-02-2010, 02:11 AM
blancadon's Avatar
blancadon
Offline:
Devient
Poster Rank:266
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,293
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5293
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

Mix him in the mash and gravy.
  #7  
● 04-02-2010, 02:13 AM
Caslu's Avatar
Caslu
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3975
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 80
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss80
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

holy shit, if the words in the background werent some kinda asian language id SOOOOOOO think that was a black guy
  #8  
● 04-02-2010, 02:20 AM
lilbunnyfufu's Avatar
lilbunnyfufu
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6848
cuteness has no gender.
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 30
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

Mix him in the mash and gravy.
I wonder how that would taste?
  #9  
● 04-02-2010, 07:10 AM
HowsUrMomDoing?'s Avatar
HowsUrMomDoing?
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1829
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 283
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss283
Re: I'd Sooner Die Than Eat Chicken

I love the name of this post Hahah


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO