JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Want to Ride My Bicycle

I Want to Ride My Bicycle

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-21-2008, 08:05 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,195
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2266 Post(s)
Quoted: 21208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42195
I Want to Ride My Bicycle

...to bad, you can't!
ee1.jpg
41.3 KB ·400 views
ee2.jpg
41.1 KB ·325 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, Laurisa, Lil_Lisa, Ozymandias
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

That's actually quite amazing how that injury occured. I mean, the force needed to split the head that way.
  #3  
● 11-21-2008, 09:27 PM
NiNE's Avatar
NiNE
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2473
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 178
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss178
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

lol thats not even a song, its more liek rap for noobs
  #4  
● 11-26-2008, 11:34 PM
bozotc's Avatar
bozotc
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:375
little Texan of Doom
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,198
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3198
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

decapitation
  #5  
● 04-24-2009, 09:05 PM
EarlJones's Avatar
EarlJones
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2276
Male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 204
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

"fatality"
  #6  
● 04-24-2009, 11:06 PM
shmagmiepen's Avatar
shmagmiepen
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1022
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 676
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss676
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

any info?

ive heard of shit like this happening when people tie piano wire between poles.
  #7  
● 04-24-2009, 11:08 PM
JLO's Avatar
JLO
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:452
DR's Poptart
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,517
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2517
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

  #8  
● 04-25-2009, 12:52 AM
mutilatedremains
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:20727
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

how did that happen?
  #9  
● 04-25-2009, 09:56 AM
EarlJones's Avatar
EarlJones
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2276
Male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 204
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss204
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle



He fell.
  #10  
● 04-25-2009, 11:55 AM
starstar's Avatar
starstar
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2079
male
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss235
Re: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

nasty


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO