JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-08-2009, 05:12 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

Poor guy murdered while resting in his hammock, maybe a pissed off mrs?
1.jpg
60.4 KB ·233 views
2.jpg
59.7 KB ·252 views
3.jpg
53.3 KB ·263 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DarwinsMistake
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-08-2009, 05:15 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

She did say "just wait till you go to sleep"
  #3  
● 09-08-2009, 09:03 AM
unbarley's Avatar
unbarley
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2702
female
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 154
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss154
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

yowch. at least he was comfortable?
  #4  
● 09-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,890
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127890
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

Just a lethal sneeze.
  #5  
● 09-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

yowch. at least he was comfortable?
comfortable!
  #6  
● 09-09-2009, 03:01 AM
1980Kate's Avatar
1980Kate
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1487
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 388
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss388
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

Just a lethal sneeze.
  #7  
● 09-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

A nasty case of altitude sickness indeed...
  #8  
● 09-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Gollum09's Avatar
Gollum09
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1786
male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss294
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

Ive had worse nose bleeds than that
  #9  
● 09-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Gojira's Avatar
Gojira
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:855
male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 897
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss897
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

whoops:D
  #10  
● 09-22-2009, 02:06 PM
mrayzorsharp's Avatar
mrayzorsharp
Offline:
☢MATTRESS THRASHER☢
Poster Rank:2023
manbearpig
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 245
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss245
Re: I Was Trying to Have a Nap!

looks like he was sleeping off a long cocaine run


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO