JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I See Alot Of...

I See Alot Of...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-12-2010, 01:21 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
I See Alot Of...

Red,gore and one pointer.
CHACINA025.jpg
72.9 KB ·333 views
CHACINA026.jpg
64.8 KB ·241 views
CHACINA027.jpg
58.4 KB ·343 views
CHACINA028.jpg
52.0 KB ·227 views
CHACINA072.jpg
64.1 KB ·369 views
CHACINA073.jpg
71.6 KB ·449 views
CHACINA074.jpg
74.9 KB ·211 views
He_did_it_lolz.jpg
128.5 KB ·225 views
hit_by_car2.jpg
127.5 KB ·560 views
hit_by_car13.jpg
93.8 KB ·380 views
ogrish-dot-com-pedestrian_hit_by_ca.jpg
116.8 KB ·449 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cajun, kellyhound, LittleNightmare
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-12-2010, 01:24 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: I See Alot Of...

Second pic from the bottom: Is that the pointer?
  #3  
● 05-12-2010, 01:26 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I See Alot Of...

Second pic from the bottom: Is that the pointer?
could be but there is one more look closely
  #4  
● 05-12-2010, 01:29 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: I See Alot Of...

Lol in second last pic, that finger sure doesn't wanna let his finger buddies wander too far.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DonB
  #5  
● 05-12-2010, 01:31 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: I See Alot Of...

could be but there is one more look closely
Yeah I know! But I prefer the other one. Last attempt to point!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
butterfly
  #6  
● 05-12-2010, 01:40 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: I See Alot Of...

  #7  
● 05-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Slanger's Avatar
Slanger
Offline:
Amateur Gynecologist
Poster Rank:118
born again lesbian
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13,729
 
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 4594 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13729
Re: I See Alot Of...

----------->pointer so now theres 3
  #8  
● 05-12-2010, 01:47 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I See Alot Of...

----------->pointer so now theres 3
You crazy man
  #9  
● 05-12-2010, 05:05 PM
alphawolf15's Avatar
alphawolf15
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:383
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3102
Re: I See Alot Of...

i think red is a good color for them
  #10  
● 05-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Shattered Corpses's Avatar
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3037
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 129
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss129
Re: I See Alot Of...

Hahah, nice post and title.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO