JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Love My Rifle

I Love My Rifle

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
I Love My Rifle

Guy commits suicide with his favourite gun
72f84cfa299d.jpg
34.9 KB ·157 views
f9fea0297fd9.jpg
51.6 KB ·165 views
71d2720b56af.jpg
61.9 KB ·166 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-03-2010, 02:06 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: I Love My Rifle

Suicide is always sad. Nice post kell
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #3  
● 03-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Agent of reality's Avatar
Agent of reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1541
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 369
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss369
Re: I Love My Rifle

Don't most people commit suicide with a gun they own?
  #4  
● 03-03-2010, 02:11 PM
Ema Stark's Avatar
Ema Stark
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4200
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 73
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss73
Re: I Love My Rifle

i wish it would bloody work 4 me! i wouldnt be sad atall
  #5  
● 03-03-2010, 02:12 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I Love My Rifle

he missed the towel and it looks like he needed a bigger one
Nice post Kelly
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #6  
● 03-03-2010, 02:13 PM
postdramatica's Avatar
postdramatica
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10081
Female, last time I checked.
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: I Love My Rifle

Lol, whats with the towel? You're dead dude, leave the cleaning to someone else.
  #7  
● 03-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Love My Rifle

Don't most people commit suicide with a gun they own?
Meant to say favourite
  #8  
● 03-03-2010, 02:54 PM
bride-of-pinbot's Avatar
bride-of-pinbot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8388
female
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 20
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 19/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20
Re: I Love My Rifle

there's always something unsettling about bulging eyes.
  #9  
● 03-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: I Love My Rifle

cool!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #10  
● 03-03-2010, 03:10 PM
wolfie's Avatar
wolfie
Offline:
wolfie
Poster Rank:225
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,506
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6506
Re: I Love My Rifle

This is my rifle.
There are many like it but this one is mine!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO