Home
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Stats
Menu
Home
Stats
Sign Up
Login
Membership
Rules
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I Love Funerary Work
Go to Page...
I Love Funerary Work
Current Rating:
Unlimited Views
No Ads
No Algorithms
Lifetime Account
Documenting Reality
Community Forum · Est. 2006
Join Now
«
‹
Page
of
3
›
»
Thread Tools
▾
#
1
●
08-14-2009, 05:39 AM
Magnetika
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3938
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 81
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I Love Funerary Work
some photos that take in my work, enjoy them...
.
.
.
975.0 KB
·
919 views
285.4 KB
·
949 views
944.6 KB
·
1678 views
33.9 KB
·
905 views
▲
12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, Cecile Volanges, dollbabyjunkie, Evnissyen, Firegirl1,
Menalipa
, mrsmooney, Ozymandias, rambbb, rlon, Sarge99, Tea-witch
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
#
2
●
08-14-2009, 05:46 AM
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Thank you!! I enjoyed that very much. Keep them coming!!!! Please
.
.
.
▲
2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin,
Menalipa
#
3
●
08-14-2009, 06:39 AM
mitzy_69
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1639
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 338
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
do you have coolers for seriously obese people? i know where i work we have 4 which you could probably store 3 or 4 bodies of normal size in lol
.
.
.
#
4
●
08-14-2009, 06:56 AM
Corpsebanger
Offline:
Der Metzgermeister
Poster Rank:1546
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Nice place you work at
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin
#
5
●
08-14-2009, 08:22 AM
papa smurf
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Massive beer fridge..
.
.
.
#
6
●
08-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
hope you manage get some really gory ones lol
.
.
.
#
7
●
08-14-2009, 10:33 AM
ImAFuckHead
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1017
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 683
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Very unflattering 3rd pic.
.
.
.
#
8
●
08-14-2009, 12:08 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:42
lady
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 37,488
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Thank you for the pics!
.
.
.
#
9
●
08-14-2009, 01:05 PM
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
I looove this do you have any restorative art before and after pics? That would be awesome!!!
.
.
.
▲
This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sarge99
#
10
●
08-14-2009, 01:43 PM
elizajane
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:359
i am a goddess.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,506
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Re: I Love Funerary Work
Originally Posted by
papa smurf
↗
Massive beer fridge..
Fuck aye, that's what I was just thinking...
.
.
.
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I Love Funerary Work
«
‹
Page
of
3
›
»
Documenting Reality
Death Pictures & Death Videos
Real Death Pictures | Warning Graphic Images
I Love Funerary Work
«
Example of Movement Corpses, or Cadaverous Circulation
|
Man Beaten to Death & His Skull Smashed
»
Thread Tools
Contact Chris
·
Forgot Password
·
Terms & Conditions
·
Membership Levels
·
Gift a Membership
·
Stats
·
NTFU
.
.
.
.
Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by
vBSEO