JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

3 (1).jpg
103.0 KB ·4022 views
a.jpg
44.6 KB ·1679 views
a1.jpg
62.7 KB ·848 views
a3.jpg
38.1 KB ·588 views
a4.jpg
41.7 KB ·535 views
GOREGASM-dot-com-082.jpg
56.4 KB ·3720 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-29-2009, 10:13 AM
darkangelicdust's Avatar
darkangelicdust
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:731
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,133
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1133
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

extra crispy....almost melted into car seat
  #3  
● 11-29-2009, 10:49 AM
CB5000's Avatar
CB5000
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6734
female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 31
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

damn what happened to the people in the car? The back tires are still intact, and so are the front, which suggest the fire was just within the cabin. What i'm guessing is that the car was hit on purpose with a larger car or truck that wouldn't be too damaged upon impact to make a quick get away, the victims were either dead or unconscious upon impact, or shot in the head. Gasoline was poured into the cabin, and set on fire. Not enough was used to cause the gas tank to blow up though. Hasici is Slovak for firefighter, so they are in Slovakia which is in eastern Europe, and there are a lot of organized crime in that region. So I'm guessing this was a mob hit, but hard to tell with out a closer look. Also the top and bottom pic aren't part of the crime scene photos of the middle 5 pics.
  #4  
● 11-29-2009, 02:55 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

Very nice Kelly
  #5  
● 11-29-2009, 03:03 PM
joey_jody's Avatar
joey_jody
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:15452
female
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

!!!!!!
  #6  
● 11-29-2009, 03:18 PM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

I like Shake-N-Bake, too.
  #7  
● 11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

Not crispy, just charred.
  #8  
● 11-29-2009, 08:00 PM
theghost525's Avatar
theghost525
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1208
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 526
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss526
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

is that last pic part of the others pics,any story?looks interesting
  #9  
● 11-30-2009, 05:08 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

Nah just random pics matey
  #10  
● 11-30-2009, 06:50 AM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: I Like Em Nice and Crispy!

''I Like Em Nice and Crispy''- You'll be pleased with the dirty manties I sent you in the post then....


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO