JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-01-2008, 04:43 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,046
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2256 Post(s)
Quoted: 21186 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42046
I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Ouch!
pole-smoker-fried-1.jpg
29.2 KB ·6778 views
pole-smoker-fried-2.jpg
19.5 KB ·1400 views
pole-smoker-fried-3.jpg
31.7 KB ·689 views
pole-smoker-fried-4.jpg
34.9 KB ·710 views
pole-smoker-fried-5.jpg
34.2 KB ·639 views
pole-smoker-fried-6.jpg
25.6 KB ·3080 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Lil_Lisa, Ozymandias
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Hlw0016
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Nyckname's Avatar
Nyckname
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1141
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 571
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss571
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

More wire theft?
  #3  
● 10-01-2008, 07:03 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,046
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2256 Post(s)
Quoted: 21186 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss42046
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Looks like it, I don't see any electric company clothes from what is left of him. Probably trying to score some money stealing wire. What a tard.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #4  
● 10-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Hunted's Avatar
Hunted
Offline:
idiot savant with a ban stick
Poster Rank:25
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 54,359
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54359
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

that's electrifying
__________________
"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow"
  #5  
● 10-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,540
 
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Quoted: 13445 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26540
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

I'm shocked at your comment.
lol
  #6  
● 12-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Fjelltroll
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6830
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 30
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Duh, you're not a bird.
  #7  
● 12-06-2008, 12:50 AM
EwwThatsGross's Avatar
EwwThatsGross
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3493
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 100
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss100
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Holy smokes!
  #8  
● 10-21-2009, 02:25 AM
Operior's Avatar
Operior
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:613
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,515
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1515
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

Mustent play with fire and electricity..
  #9  
● 10-21-2009, 02:42 AM
800 lb Gorilla's Avatar
800 lb Gorilla
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11141
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 11
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

  #10  
● 10-21-2009, 03:19 AM
strawdengerger's Avatar
strawdengerger
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2952
male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 134
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss134
Re: I Guess You Would Call This a Pole Smoker

I'm shocked at your comment.
He must have made the current record.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO