JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Got It All Under Control!!

I Got It All Under Control!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Alfred von Fleisch's Avatar
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1710
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 315
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss315
I Got It All Under Control!!

I love the way this dude is like"look man, I got it, man, I got it all under control!" too bad the dude's head is squashed...
under ctrl.jpg
62.7 KB ·331 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Fly-By-Night's Avatar
Fly-By-Night
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:146
doing Scott
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 11,535
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11535
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

Safe!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
freakydeeky
  #3  
● 06-19-2009, 06:34 PM
SJ's Avatar
SJ
Offline:
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Poster Rank:93
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 17,111
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17111
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

Exactly what I was thinking.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #4  
● 06-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Marcusbr's Avatar
Marcusbr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:568
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,742
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1742
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

the guy is a preacher
  #5  
● 06-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Mandarotica's Avatar
Mandarotica
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1214
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 524
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

That's hilarious
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #6  
● 06-19-2009, 08:36 PM
1980Kate's Avatar
1980Kate
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1487
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 388
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss388
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

He's tapping into his resurrection powers.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #7  
● 06-19-2009, 08:50 PM
dssxdss2's Avatar
dssxdss2
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1630
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 340
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss340
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

"Taking BETS now, taking BETS, this man EXCELLENT fighter, bet on him and you win big, taking BETS, $5, $10, this man prized fighter, winner of many championship, PLACE YOUR BETS"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #8  
● 06-19-2009, 09:05 PM
pyromancer555's Avatar
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:129
Male
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 12,787
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 3638 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12787
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

"Taking BETS now, taking BETS, this man EXCELLENT fighter, bet on him and you win big, taking BETS, $5, $10, this man prized fighter, winner of many championship, PLACE YOUR BETS"
LMAO
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay
  #9  
● 06-19-2009, 09:19 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

Nice!
  #10  
● 06-20-2009, 01:40 AM
juliemd's Avatar
juliemd
Offline:
Hey, Ass-butt!
Poster Rank:538
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,896
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1896
Re: I Got It All Under Control!!

home run!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
vamptay


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO