JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Was on Fire.

I Was on Fire.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-16-2009, 06:04 AM
rodrics's Avatar
rodrics
Offline:
Sargent
Poster Rank:917
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 814
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss814
I Was on Fire.

I was on fire.
1_27_10_07_3_53_48_0.jpg
124.2 KB ·661 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-16-2009, 06:10 AM
mitzy_69's Avatar
mitzy_69
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1639
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 338
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss338
Re: I Was on Fire.

the flames were this big.....
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DarwinsMistake, gatitu, giterdone246, SueBee
  #3  
● 07-16-2009, 06:35 AM
grimreaper's Avatar
grimreaper
Offline:
FUCK YOU ALL
Poster Rank:228
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,435
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6435
Re: I Was on Fire.

burnt his taliwacker
  #4  
● 07-16-2009, 02:50 PM
JonnyBgood
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7101
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 28
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Re: I Was on Fire.

But I'm all burnt out now...!!
  #5  
● 07-16-2009, 05:28 PM
temujin's Avatar
temujin
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6719
male
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 31
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: I Was on Fire.

huh.....so salmon colored Y-fronts are flame retardant. i must remember that.
  #6  
● 07-16-2009, 05:32 PM
elitexhunting999's Avatar
elitexhunting999
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:881
MALE
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 857
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss857
Re: I Was on Fire.

DAMN
  #7  
● 07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
TheIckyMan
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:945
mail
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 778
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss778
Re: I Was on Fire.

the flames were this big.....
Officially the best comment on this entire site... ever.
  #8  
● 07-16-2009, 05:54 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: I Was on Fire.

Why the girlie undies?
  #9  
● 07-16-2009, 06:57 PM
ChubbySanta's Avatar
ChubbySanta
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1964
male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 257
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss257
Re: I Was on Fire.

hmm..
  #10  
● 07-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Hotstuff's Avatar
Hotstuff
Offline:
★ CUNT ★
Poster Rank:138
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12,118
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12118
Re: I Was on Fire.

the flames were this big.....


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO