JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Can See for Miles and Miles...

I Can See for Miles and Miles...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-04-2010, 11:47 PM
lyndyloo's Avatar
lyndyloo
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:746
female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,097
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1097
I Can See for Miles and Miles...

WTF happened to this poor bastard?
Sorry, no info
Face(1)-710624.jpg
28.5 KB ·5534 views
Face(2)-711699.jpg
29.3 KB ·5501 views
Face(3)-712721.jpg
30.7 KB ·188 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
LittleNightmare, Psychonautical, shooterb
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-04-2010, 11:59 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

that's a person? eek7:
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lyndyloo
  #3  
● 05-05-2010, 12:09 AM
3570's Avatar
3570
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2033
Registered with a cunt.
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 243
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss243
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

He's alive?! o.o
  #4  
● 05-05-2010, 12:17 AM
The Phantom's Avatar
The Phantom
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4641
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 61
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss61
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

Tasteh ! handgun ?
  #5  
● 05-05-2010, 01:07 AM
heresy23's Avatar
heresy23
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1079
male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 620
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss620
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

None of this pic makes sense...but damn it's fucked up!!!
  #6  
● 05-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Imhotep's Avatar
Imhotep
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2058
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 239
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss239
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

Looks like his intestines somehow got out of his mouth or something
  #7  
● 05-05-2010, 10:15 AM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

Lloks like his brain was shoved through his head.
Very nice gory post
  #8  
● 05-05-2010, 10:58 AM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

He's just... a meat blob...
  #9  
● 05-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

facial reconstruction!
  #10  
● 05-05-2010, 01:37 PM
pocongkebon's Avatar
pocongkebon
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3526
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 99
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss99
Re: I Can See for Miles and Miles...

T_T


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO