JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-17-2010, 09:22 PM
tina_angel35's Avatar
tina_angel35
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6499
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 33
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss33
I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

I didn't know where to put this. I am not sure what it is, but I know that it has something in it's mouth..
puffer fish.jpg
18.3 KB ·876 views
1.jpg
23.1 KB ·881 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dasplague, Shawna
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Monk fish maybe???
  #3  
● 04-17-2010, 09:26 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Thats it's tongue, it waggles it about and attracts other fish to eat, but then again it may have just swallowed something.
  #4  
● 04-17-2010, 09:27 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Thats it's tongue, it waggles it about and attracts other fish to eat, but then again it may have just swallowed something.
Could be babes.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard, Shawna
  #5  
● 04-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Did you just call yourself ''babes''!? That's fuckin' hilarious!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Shawna
  #6  
● 04-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Did you just call yourself ''babes''!? That's fuckin' hilarious!
He talking to me.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Beard
  #7  
● 04-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Did you just call yourself ''babes''!? That's fuckin' hilarious!
Fucking shit I did didnt I. . I am not changing it it's funny.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard, Shawna
  #8  
● 04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Shawna's Avatar
Shawna
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:136
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,293
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12293
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Both of you are funny as hell..^^
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard
  #9  
● 04-17-2010, 09:34 PM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Fucking shit I did didnt I. . I am not changing it it's funny.
I'm still fuckin' laughing- that's made my night, ya daft bastard, cheers!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Shawna
  #10  
● 04-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Beard's Avatar
Beard
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:257
Testiculos habet et bene pendentes
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,516
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5516
Re: I Am Never Going in the Ocean Again!!!

Both of you are funny as hell..^^
We're easily amused- just two big kids....
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Shawna


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO