|
#1
●
02-18-2015, 04:00 PM
|
|
Homeless Man Jumped in Front of a Moving Train
suicide
|
|
#5
●
02-19-2015, 02:25 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:950 male Join Date: Sep 2009 Posts: 768
Contributions: 3
768Posts 531Thanked 45Quoted 0Mentioned 3Contrib. |
|
Re: Homeless Man Jumped in Front of a Moving Train
He's supposed to jump in the train not under.
|
|
#8
●
02-19-2015, 05:11 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:765 ~Blut und ehre~ Join Date: Dec 2014 Posts: 1,058 1,058Posts 2,901Thanked 588Quoted 9Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Homeless Man Jumped in Front of a Moving Train
IT SPEAKS!!!^ Holy shit dude, the whole time I've been here this is the first time I've seen you say anything! |
|
#9
●
02-19-2015, 05:15 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:765 ~Blut und ehre~ Join Date: Dec 2014 Posts: 1,058 1,058Posts 2,901Thanked 588Quoted 9Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Homeless Man Jumped in Front of a Moving Train
In my study on suicide I learned that in many cases the main reason for suicide is lonliness. I wonder how many people that we've all seen on here would still be alive if someone had said, "I care" or "I love you" or even given them a hug? Don't ignore the lonely or unwanted, you could save a life... |