JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Young 24 year old male was hit and killed while his was walking home after watching a football match with his friend. He was hit by a motorcycle. The rider survived with minor injuries but the young man was not so lucky. The incident is being investigated.
hit%20and%20run.jpg
100.0 KB ·111 views
hit%20and%20run1.jpg
109.5 KB ·161 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, DVEEUS
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Shocker314's Avatar
Shocker314
Offline:
SGM (Ret)
Poster Rank:2055
Male
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 240
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss240
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Gee. I cannot understand why he would have been hard to see wearing that.....walking in the road....in the dark....with no lights...

I saw a guy here in Djibouti laying dead after being hit by a car recently. Pitch black out, no lights, dressed in black.....regret not getting a pic or two.
  #3  
● 07-19-2012, 12:39 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:36
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 43,070
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43070
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Well, normally it's the motorcycle that's getting rocked.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
durt
  #4  
● 07-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,931
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 459 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127931
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Young 24 year old male was hit and killed while his was walking home after watching a football match with his friend.
Well fuck. I hope his team won at least!!!!
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, Faline, isharp88, K9Grip, wujuan
  #5  
● 07-19-2012, 01:32 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Viking, ever the funny guy
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Viking64
  #6  
● 07-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,931
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 459 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127931
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Viking, ever the funny guy
Oh, so I'm some kind of clown to you? Dammit, I learned how to tie my shoes before I was 7. I hold a driver's license from the state of Florida. I can go to a reataurant and order my own meal without any help from my clergyman. I recorded my favourite shows with my VCR when I wasn't home. Sheesh, give me some recognition for my accomplishments instead of cutting me down like tall grass in the back garden of a school headmaster's summer house.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
  #7  
● 07-19-2012, 02:00 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Oh, so I'm some kind of clown to you? Dammit, I learned how to tie my shoes before I was 7. I hold a driver's license from the state of Florida. I can go to a reataurant and order my own meal without any help from my clergyman. I recorded my favourite shows with my VCR when I wasn't home. Sheesh, give me some recognition for my accomplishments instead of cutting me down like tall grass in the back garden of a school headmaster's summer house.
I'd really like to go to a reataurant one day :P
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Viking64
  #8  
● 07-19-2012, 02:18 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,931
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 459 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss127931
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

I'd really like to go to a reataurant one day :P
The list of possibilities keeps getting longer.
  #9  
● 07-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Angelahh's Avatar
Angelahh
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:137
meow
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,246
Contributions: 41
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12246
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

oh looks like Moulder and Scully are on the case in the last pic
  #10  
● 07-19-2012, 03:03 PM
Warnebald's Avatar
Warnebald
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:542
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,886
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1886
Re: Hit By A Motorcycle On His Way Home

Another entry for the FORD group


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO