JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Heads and Decapitations

Heads and Decapitations

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-09-2010, 01:25 PM
slider1964's Avatar
slider1964
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1982
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 254
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss254
Heads and Decapitations

005.jpg
27.9 KB ·4594 views
010.jpg
36.8 KB ·6810 views
011.jpg
64.0 KB ·1668 views
014.jpg
26.9 KB ·1682 views
015.jpg
45.5 KB ·2622 views
018.jpg
81.0 KB ·6873 views
001.jpg
45.4 KB ·1052 views
002.jpg
69.4 KB ·1192 views
007.jpg
78.1 KB ·873 views
013.jpg
48.8 KB ·1709 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Rmaes49, shooterb
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-09-2010, 01:26 PM
Orsai De Cadiz's Avatar
Orsai De Cadiz
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4165
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 74
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Heads and Decapitations

PLAY BALL!
  #3  
● 04-09-2010, 01:30 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Heads and Decapitations

All but the forth from the last are real, I think. The pic in question is a Photoshop deal. I saw it on another site.
  #4  
● 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM
slider1964's Avatar
slider1964
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1982
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 254
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss254
Re: Heads and Decapitations

All but the forth from the last are real, I think. The pic in question is a Photoshop deal. I saw it on another site.
It fooled me!!I can usually spot a fake right away!!
  #5  
● 04-09-2010, 01:44 PM
moticos's Avatar
moticos
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1239
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 511
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss511
Re: Heads and Decapitations

All but the forth from the last are real, I think. The pic in question is a Photoshop deal. I saw it on another site.
They all look authentic to me! You are talking about the color photograph of the head sitting on the mans abdomen on the slab, right? could possibly be- I just don't understand the reason why someone would laboriously photoshop something like that.

The French Algeria couple stuffed with their own members was the first gore photo I ever saw (or at least had the biggest impact on me). I must of been about 5 or 6 years old when I flipped to that image in my grandpas war books. I've been searching for that image for a LONG TIME. thanks for posting!
  #6  
● 04-09-2010, 01:49 PM
slider1964's Avatar
slider1964
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1982
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 254
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss254
Re: Heads and Decapitations

They all look authentic to me! You are talking about the color photograph of the head sitting on the mans abdomen on the slab, right? could possibly be- I just don't understand the reason why someone would laboriously photoshop something like that.
The French Algeria couple stuffed with their own members was the first gore photo I ever saw (or at least had the biggest impact on me). I must of been about 5 or 6 years old when I flipped to that image in my grandpas war books. I've been searching for that image for a LONG TIME. thanks for posting!
The Guy with the head on his stomach. I've seen other photo's of the same man. The story was he was in a small plane crash. I think its real, but how would I know
  #7  
● 04-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Cabriolet's Avatar
Cabriolet
Offline:
FIRST CLASS PRIVATES
Poster Rank:1346
M
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 452
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss452
Re: Heads and Decapitations

The last one, sort of reminds me of a movie. Eight heads in a duffel-bag, -1.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO