JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Grinder

Grinder

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-16-2010, 08:04 PM
GG Allin's Avatar
GG Allin
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8284
Male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss21
Grinder

Looking for meat.
Grinder .jpg
116.8 KB ·613 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dasplague
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-16-2010, 08:09 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: Grinder

Lol GG, I think I know which site you're sourcing all your pics to post from... Documenting Reality.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Beard
  #3  
● 04-16-2010, 08:11 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Grinder

Lol GG, I think I know which site you're sourcing all your pics to post from... Documenting Reality.
I think your right
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RogueTrader
  #4  
● 04-16-2010, 08:39 PM
HerbiesMom's Avatar
HerbiesMom
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:860
Female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 892
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss892
Re: Grinder

Any info
  #5  
● 04-16-2010, 08:54 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Grinder

Lol GG, I think I know which site you're sourcing all your pics to post from... Documenting Reality.
RT, you're just plain mean ...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RogueTrader
  #6  
● 04-16-2010, 08:58 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: Grinder

RT, you're just plain mean ...
LOL!
  #7  
● 04-16-2010, 09:01 PM
RogueTrader's Avatar
RogueTrader
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:285
Female.
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 4,641
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4641
Re: Grinder

Lol Doosh, I almost didn't recognise you without the hyena.
  #8  
● 04-16-2010, 09:36 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Grinder

Lol Doosh, I almost didn't recognise you without the hyena.
Hey, RT, what'cha talking about? That's my drivers license photo!!!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Beard, Psychonautical
  #9  
● 04-16-2010, 09:39 PM
Psychonautical's Avatar
Psychonautical
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,790
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7790
Re: Grinder

Hey, RT, what'cha talking about? That's my drivers license photo!!!
I can't remember what your signature was before, but if you changed it when you changed your avatar it's like you're giving a big hint to people who can't tell the identity of the man in the photo :p
  #10  
● 04-16-2010, 09:50 PM
loki999
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:22477
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2
Re: Grinder

Mmmmmmmm! lunch anyone?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO