Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss335
Re: GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigmawaffles View Post
I fucking love this. Stay in Afghanistan until 2020 so we can get a steady supply of these images.
Speak for yourself.

God bless our soldiers.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:41 AM
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8632 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16288

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Yeah his comment was a reply to mine. It didn't sink in because of the friendly nature but when you quoted him, I realized what he said was kinda harsh. In other words "America did nothing to deserve 9/11 and even if Iraq had nothing to do with it, it's still a great idea to kill all of them and let the big man sort things out. Never can be too sure"

That's what got from it. Scary shit

I used to wonder how Hitler got the whole nation behind him, after Bush 2 and the Iraq war I don't wonder anymore..........

Old 12-06-2010, 01:43 AM
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8632 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16288

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
Internet? See what happened???

Universitys should use you in studies of Political Science.
You are living proof that not everybody should be allowed to vote, because having fingers and legs is not enough to make an intelligent, fact based decision.
Keep talking.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By rob666:
LadyCPlum
Old 12-06-2010, 04:17 AM
Megamanny
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9944

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss13

I'm in the military (US Air Force) currently in the middle east and I have lots of respect for the marines and army. I'm safe where I'm at and I get all the benefits of hazard fire pay and all that even though we never get attacked. I don't think it's fair but I can't complain.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:10 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:85

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8252 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16728

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is where the unbelieveable level of ignorance kicks in.
America did nothing? Really? You are a mindless tool of a failed political ideology.......... But you are the perfect example of how people have to feel like they're on the side of right to go and fight.
Nazi Germany felt they were on the side of right too, and I used to wonder how that was possible..... until the internet came along and anybody at all could see first hand.
Keep talking.
Once again Roshanda, no facts, no proof, no brain, just a big smelly vagina. You should get that looked at it seems to be oozing some kind of smelling fungus. And bring up germany, like that compares you dumbass. Say something that makes some sense and maybe your vagina will stop blistering. Until then only people who don't care will listen to you, and people like me don't see the person"rob" just the smelly "vagina" oozing rediculously all kinds of unfounded bullshit that some rusty cock shot in your mouth. Your just a stupid punk, and stop spitting on peoples food out standing McDonalds employee/ fry guy.

Old 12-06-2010, 03:16 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16728

Quote:
Universitys should use you in studies of Political Science.
You are living proof that not everybody should be allowed to vote, because having fingers and legs is not enough to make an intelligent, fact based decision.
Keep talking.
Fact based decision? Oh like the one you made when you decided pull that rusty cock out of your ass so you could talk clearly. But you forgot to wipe that brown ring of your face first. I have yet to see you lay out any supporting facts of your oozz. Of coarse hard to defend a inflamed vagina, its stands by its self, cob peeler. Fuck off

Old 12-06-2010, 03:20 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16728

Quote:
I used to wonder how Hitler got the whole nation behind him, after Bush 2 and the Iraq war I don't wonder anymore..........
he killed and imprisoned his own people you infected vagina.. Learn about it then talk,

Old 12-06-2010, 04:18 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:209
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6273

Calm down. Remember hire the handicapped their fun to watch. As a few fuckheads demonstrate on this site.

Old 12-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Jordy Death
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:990
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss647

Holy shit
Great find!

Although I gotta say, I think it's 'unfair' to block out the mens' penises and yet keep the womans hoo-ha out in the open...

The Following User Says Thank You to Jordy Death For This Useful Post:
Firegirl1
Old 12-09-2010, 05:32 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16728

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ezy View Post
Youre the dumb ass here. Take your stupid american bullshit to America. Dont spread it around here. These soldiers walked into a sovereign country and trampled over its dignity for no reason. They shouldnt have expected coffee and biscuits. Stupid americans like you sitting in america watching TV, swallowed the cum they fed you about unicorns, WMDs and the usual freedom bullshit they feed americans before going on another war. Some societies dont want to let the other prosper. Its as simple as that. The complicated bullshit they feed to the masses is to confuse them, not to explain. Now Grow Up!
Once again asshole I spent time in both countries, I have seen these horrible pictures in person. I have seen Iraqi children bringing our troops water on hot days, women baking bread to give us. Little boys begging us to play soccer or sing songs with them. And I have seen there children blown apart from IED's or starved because the markets can be unsafe. I have seen girls 12 years old walking into a class room for the first time. Women running to our base for protection from there own families because they finally feel free enough to leave there husbands who enslave them brutally.Its debatable on wheather Iraq was the right thing, but move on dude. Its already happened, now we must deal with both wars. Not run away like you when a girl pulled out her tits. Those people will be better off, whether you like it or not. So you must be the stupid one sitting on yer vagina watching tv. Im the man who does what men do, maybe if you were'nt a bastard child you would of been taught what that is. So just stick to planning your next woodstock so you all can all get high and trade your stories about "the man" holding you down while getting screwed by your own on a bottle of water.