JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER - Section 29

Go Back  

GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 11-29-2010, 04:48 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
My friend, because I don't accept the same old "they're bad, we're GOOD, so we gotta get them before they get us" bullshit propaganda, I'm a traitor???? Well if I'm such a traitor, I urge you to report me to the proper authorities. Let's do it.
But a thinking man would have to know, you may be wrong.
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
LadyCPlum
Old 11-29-2010, 05:05 PM
TheHitman
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3464
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
i like how Yor not open to any other ideas. your dead set that it was all the gov't fault. and how did you come to that realization? Bc, hey, i may not know you all that well, but the fact that you take everyone elses statements about what happened that day, or, worse yet, make you own conclusions, make you presuptious too and also misled and like a sheep. I support our troops fully and im leaving for basic in august. Im sorry to hear you wont be moving to another country, i would've loved to see you hanging from a bridge in a country thats not so lienent about you views and how to express them. Any one whos ever been there would understand. Anyone here from iraq, or afganistan or maybe even east germany? You take you liberty for granted and lack the guts to fight for it. Personally, idgaf if they are only out for themselves and money. If we dont look out for no. 1, who will?
Old 11-29-2010, 06:51 PM
GameOver
Offline:
Poster Rank:4305
Both

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Dont play with fireworks :D
Old 11-29-2010, 11:04 PM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:863
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss851
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus6793 View Post
Yeah, and Iraq was worth this. Fuck Bush. He fucked this whole damn country up so badly, and we are all paying the bill, while he and his whole damn bunch of cronies live like kings with profits from Halliburton. The whole bunch of them should be lynched. FUCKERS.
I was thinking that myself while scrolling through the pictures. Someone needs to put his ass right in the middle of all that. But no one in his family will ever serve there. Those pictures are so damn sad. I look at them and wonder what kind of life each one had at home, how young they are, their whole lives ahead of them and starting out with amputated arms and legs ...FUCK Bush
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Agapeti:
LadyCPlum
Old 11-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!
Poster Rank:5
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 42024 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sss101219
Quote:
My friend, because I don't accept the same old "they're bad, we're GOOD, so we gotta get them before they get us" bullshit propaganda, I'm a traitor???? Well if I'm such a traitor, I urge you to report me to the proper authorities. Let's do it.
Were do you live?, and yea you are a traitor, and I am not your friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
Old 11-30-2010, 11:36 AM
speedzlight
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:14324

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6
RIP dude
Old 11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:369

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3079
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
But a thinking man would have to know, you may be wrong.
You're right! True consciousness means you may have to come to the realization one day that you aren't conscious at all. Crazy. I give it MUCH thought before I open my mouth and make a fool of myself at any rate.

We were conditioned to hate the Middle East [Muslims] before military action was ever taken against Iraq through Hollywood and even after the first conflict because they knew we where going back. The same thing is being done as we speak regarding Russia; tons of anti-Russia propaganda from video games like COD to some of the latest films like SALT. Is that a coincidence? I think not. It's all written. Look back to what Obama said on "Russian aggression" before he even ended up in the primaries. It’s so obvious now but some refuse to believe that this isn’t a republic and never was.

"True Lies, Back to the Future, The Siege", and many other films seem to coincide with our real events and even push the elite’s agendas through stories that are pure fiction. Perhaps we need to turn the TVs off because it's a silent weapon.

On 9/11, not only we’re Americans attacked, but Muslims aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Were do you live?, and yea you are a traitor, and I am not your friend.
... and I know I'm not your friend, pal!
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to AmericanIllusions For This Post:
LadyCPlum, Rumbum33
Old 11-30-2010, 02:02 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:214
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6290
Old 11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
TheHitman
Offline:
Poster Rank:3464
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss98
Quote:
and I know I'm not your friend, pal!
yeah and im not you pal, buddy.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:35 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
Quote:
You're right! True consciousness means you may have to come to the realization one day that you aren't conscious at all. Crazy. I give it MUCH thought before I open my mouth and make a fool of myself at any rate.

We were conditioned to hate the Middle East [Muslims] before military action was ever taken against Iraq through Hollywood and even after the first conflict because they knew we where going back. The same thing is being done as we speak regarding Russia; tons of anti-Russia propaganda from video games like COD to some of the latest films like SALT. Is that a coincidence? I think not. It's all written. Look back to what Obama said on "Russian aggression" before he even ended up in the primaries. It’s so obvious now but some refuse to believe that this isn’t a republic and never was.

"True Lies, Back to the Future, The Siege", and many other films seem to coincide with our real events and even push the elite’s agendas through stories that are pure fiction. Perhaps we need to turn the TVs off because it's a silent weapon.

On 9/11, not only we’re Americans attacked, but Muslims aswell.

... and I know I'm not your friend, pal!
To a extent your right, but many movies were made showing USA in a bad light as well.But agree with the 9-11 comission when they stated that the extremist were at war with us many years before 9-11. And we did nothing untill they did the unforgiveable. I know its lives on the line but Im of the opinion better safe than sorry.