Quoted: 7112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14416
Re: GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AiBo View Post
i never professed to be an expert of any sort so i don't know what your point about the tv is about?

u like to call others, dumb-ass. correcting your english was merely giving u a taste of your own medicine.

it can be my superior complex, but i think it is more your inferiority complex... proven by how u curse at others instead of putting forth a decent point of debate.

u were in the middle east. truly, hats off to you for that. no doubt u gained lots of experience n info. however, the global picture of the occupation in iraq n afghanistan deserves more than just your 1-sided myopic views. peace.
Yes in a way you are right. But missing the big picture, we are there now, leaveing those people without securing them with there own forces who will protect the people. Would be our biggest misstake. I don't understand the thought process of not striking an enemy who threatens untill they hit you. But is that not what you are saying?

Old 11-20-2010, 10:46 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14416

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ezy View Post
Jews dont need it anymore. USA has been used and thrown out like a cheap prostitute. Where do you think the economy defecit went? In their pockets. Read up on George Soros and you will see. USA prostituted themselves to Israel and now they get told to pick up their clothes and GTFO.
no matter the money, they are to small to fight 5 muslim nations. They would be destroyed with in a year w/o USA. We supply there military, there air force the artillery the navy. Iran would have tried already if not for US

Old 11-21-2010, 01:52 AM
-Ezy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5826

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss27

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
no matter the money, they are to small to fight 5 muslim nations. They would be destroyed with in a year w/o USA. We supply there military, there air force the artillery the navy. Iran would have tried already if not for US
You dont realise how strong Israel really is. Iran cannot just knock on the doorstep of the only nuclear power in the middle east powder keg. Israel is the reason the middle east is unstable. Remove Israel and everything rights itself. Israel is the one provoking its neighbours into wars and uses its complete control over US media to make it look like the victim. Israel can survive without US. They cannot survive without the nuclear weapons they possess. Its their guarantee and their bully tool. Israel spies the most on US, its ally. Some friend? US has been drained of all they couldve been. US technology is already in their hands from espionage. Why do you think the world's only super power has to grovel infront of Israel and offer free stealth fighter jets just to put a 50 day freeze on some illegal settlements?

Old 11-21-2010, 11:25 AM
jimmywhite
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3306
male

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss71

WOW...That one chick there(near the beginning) had a sweet pussy on her...Looking passed her injuries of course, I'd totally munch that for her! (JK)

Old 11-21-2010, 12:22 PM
giovanni0359
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:458
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1535

Quote:
Originally Posted by taner27 View Post
Iraq

U.S. Casualties Iraq

U.S. female soldier amputated by IED in Iraq

U.S. soldiers badly wounded in Iraq

U.S. Soldiers Struggle For Life

holy shit that`s nasty

Old 11-21-2010, 11:58 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:208
roneluv

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4796

Blood and gore at it's messy best. I think I'll have some bangers and mash

Old 11-22-2010, 10:45 AM
eviltexan
Offline:
Poster Rank:14262

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4

I love hearing how this is all Bushs fault, if people only knew lol. Also how are yall going to ask where Bush was during all this? He was running the country the way almost EVERY president has done during war time. Thats their job, it isn't to go FIGHT the wars. Only jackasses ask where the leaders are during wars, its like asking why the funk the owner of pepsi isn't around to serve your soda during football games. Anyways, my brother is 11 bravo in the Army (infantry) he is proud to serve and is proud to have gone to war and back. He doesn't ask where to go and when to go, they tell him here and now. So for people to blame troops for going to war is as pointless as asking why the pres isn't there fighting. Anywho, to blame a president for war is to blame every president we have ever had. War is hell but it is part of humanity. ALSO ya wanna hate on a president? pick lincoln, that sorry sack of shit was the worst one we had in my opinion, the ONLY president in our history to split the country in half and have it go to war with each other, yet hes praised as one of the best leaders our country has had. The chimpanzee lookin muddasacka lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eviltexan For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum, Nitemare
Old 11-22-2010, 02:24 PM
HardcoreAngel
Offline:
Poster Rank:13754
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss4

Great post!

Old 11-22-2010, 10:51 PM
micMares
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1314
Male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss296

This is probably the most hardcore blog I have ever seen since I am a member. Too bad they are just dying for the USA goverment and not for any other good reason. Humanity is Overrated.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:00 PM
surfing_star
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2982
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss84