JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Fried Sausage Anyone??

Fried Sausage Anyone??

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM
elizajane's Avatar
elizajane
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:359
i am a goddess.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,506
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3506
Fried Sausage Anyone??

Next time you have a barbecue, wear a fireproof apron or the bangers on the menu won't be the only burnt ones....... can I have mashed potatoes with that plz?
burns 2.jpg
43.0 KB ·1854 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
planetapesreject
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 10-19-2009, 01:01 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Fried Sausage Anyone??

will you guy ever learn
  #3  
● 10-19-2009, 02:05 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Fried Sausage Anyone??

But, but, it's part of the tradition that when you BBQ a woman, er I mean pig, the cook has to be naked too!
  #4  
● 10-19-2009, 02:25 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Fried Sausage Anyone??

But, but, it's part of the tradition that when you BBQ a woman, er I mean pig, the cook has to be naked too!
I guess your right but you don't see us women with burnt boobies now do you? In fact I do all my cooking of people er I mean cooking for people naked.
  #5  
● 10-19-2009, 04:43 PM
iEddy's Avatar
iEddy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4005
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 79
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss79
Re: Fried Sausage Anyone??

Is he still alive... His arm is in the air.
  #6  
● 10-19-2009, 06:44 PM
advancedcorpsetumor's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:573
Male
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,719
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1719
Re: Fried Sausage Anyone??

he is pointing at his own privates... I think there's a clue there


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO