JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM
janet291's Avatar
janet291
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:548
Female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,848
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1848
Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

#1 Homicide
#2 Failed Suicide Attempt
#3 Homicide
#4 Suicide
#5 Suicide
for025.jpg
51.3 KB ·26245 views
failure.jpg
13.3 KB ·4977 views
rusnecr2.jpg
7.9 KB ·5033 views
suicide2.jpg
22.8 KB ·4864 views
suicide4.jpg
15.0 KB ·7962 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
~Z~
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,922
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 sss127922
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

I don't think I could ever stab anybody in the chest no matter how angry I was.
  #3  
● 05-10-2010, 03:01 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

Before I'd stab a person, I'd stab myself.
  #4  
● 05-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,721
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13721
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

i could i have i'll do it again
  #5  
● 05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

  #6  
● 05-10-2010, 03:23 PM
~Z~'s Avatar
~Z~
Offline:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Poster Rank:486
Girl :)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,186
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2186
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

I don't think I could ever stab anybody in the chest no matter how angry I was.
You never know what can drive you to do it. I think everyone has a certain "Killer Instinct".
  #7  
● 05-10-2010, 03:48 PM
sil's Avatar
sil
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5915
female
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 40
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

#2 pic looks like little kitten scratches
  #8  
● 05-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,922
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 sss127922
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

You never know what can drive you to do it. I think everyone has a certain "Killer Instinct".
True. I would do anything to defend myself or loved ones, but if I was going to kill somebody, I would use a gun.
  #9  
● 05-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Jonnieboi's Avatar
Jonnieboi
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1297
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 475
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss475
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

Post
  #10  
● 05-11-2010, 06:52 PM
alphawolf15's Avatar
alphawolf15
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:383
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,102
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3102
Re: Forensic Pathology Teaching Plates of Cut and Stab Wounds

intense


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO