JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Fire Victim - Great Image

Fire Victim - Great Image

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-06-2009, 11:11 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Fire Victim - Great Image

I've never seen a burn victim image so strange & interesting - I thought I could make out ribcage behind the upper arm but I've been corrected...thanks!
burn.jpg
59.4 KB ·2244 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Maneater's Avatar
Maneater
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:496
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,138
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2138
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

I don't see any ribs?
  #3  
● 03-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

I don't see any ribs?
Aren't they them on his back? Very charred? I could be wrong actually, but it looks like his ribs
  #4  
● 03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
danita
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4507
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 64
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss64
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

I don't see any ribs?
neither do i..
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Ilovepencils
  #5  
● 03-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

They're charred but on show!
  #6  
● 03-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Maneater's Avatar
Maneater
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:496
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,138
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2138
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

There wouldn't be any way that the ribs would be so burned that they were visible based on the condition of the rest of the body. The body has to be on fire for quite some time before the water in it is evaporated enough to burn through flesh and leave it so charred that bone is visible.

I think that what you see is wrinkling of the skin.
  #7  
● 03-06-2009, 09:37 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:674
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,294
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1294
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

ohh
  #8  
● 03-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

There wouldn't be any way that the ribs would be so burned that they were visible based on the condition of the rest of the body. The body has to be on fire for quite some time before the water in it is evaporated enough to burn through flesh and leave it so charred that bone is visible.

I think that what you see is wrinkling of the skin.
Probably I am but it looks very weird! I should have known better actually, I was reading about the cremation process yesterday!
  #9  
● 05-25-2009, 12:14 PM
sepsis_rotten_out's Avatar
ink freak
Poster Rank:685
female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,276
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1276
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

maybe the out line??
  #10  
● 05-25-2009, 03:56 PM
Moomoo's Avatar
Moomoo
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3707
Female
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 90
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss90
Re: Fire Victim - Great Image

Crispy!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO