JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
On Fire AGAIN!

On Fire AGAIN!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
On Fire AGAIN!

Least the guy is doing the right thing by finishing the poor man off. He should have done it sooner though
27_183.jpg
63.6 KB ·348 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-04-2009, 11:13 AM
Clubhouse
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 133,772
 
Mentioned: 282 Post(s)
Quoted: 32532 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss133772
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

I think you're right Sada, unless the guy is 'making sure' he's killed him
  #3  
● 09-04-2009, 11:18 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

probably the man that set him on fire lmao
  #4  
● 09-04-2009, 11:45 AM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,617
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3617
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

I HIGHLY doubt he's doing a finishing move. People in those third world areas do some seriously fucked up shit. "Tiring" is one of the worst ways of burning someone. They beat the person then put a tire around them, fill it with petrol, then ignite it. Burning tires don't extinguish very easy.

edit: I'm kind of wondering where agencies like Amnesty International are in cases like this? Not sensational enough I guess.
  #5  
● 09-04-2009, 12:07 PM
Eskeleton's Avatar
Eskeleton
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1608
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 347
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss347
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

HARDD
  #6  
● 09-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: On Fire AGAIN!


edit: I'm kind of wondering where agencies like Amnesty International are in cases like this? Not sensational enough I guess.
Amnesty International only goes after groups, organisations and govs, not individuals, for practical reasons
  #7  
● 09-04-2009, 06:21 PM
rephlex's Avatar
rephlex
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9093
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

I HIGHLY doubt he's doing a finishing move. People in those third world areas do some seriously fucked up shit. "Tiring" is one of the worst ways of burning someone. They beat the person then put a tire around them, fill it with petrol, then ignite it. Burning tires don't extinguish very easy.

edit: I'm kind of wondering where agencies like Amnesty International are in cases like this? Not sensational enough I guess.
It's called 'necklacing' you retard.
  #8  
● 09-04-2009, 07:13 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 133,772
 
Mentioned: 282 Post(s)
Quoted: 32532 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss133772
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

It's called 'necklacing' you retard.

It is called 'belting' dogs breath! 'necklacing' whatever next!
  #9  
● 09-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

I don't think he's trying to finish him off. I think he's trying to put the fire out with whatever he could find laying around.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Gjedda_91
  #10  
● 09-25-2009, 08:30 PM
cpm80's Avatar
cpm80
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:876
With without any doubt Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 865
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: On Fire AGAIN!

whay isn't this shit in the news with higher regard? I feel it's because it's 'sensitive'


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO