JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-11-2010, 10:08 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

.........
Mort.jpg
808.0 KB ·166 views
malin1.jpg
36.7 KB ·158 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-11-2010, 10:19 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

I guess he won't share his beer
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
LittleNightmare
  #3  
● 05-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Slanger's Avatar
Slanger
Offline:
Amateur Gynecologist
Poster Rank:118
born again lesbian
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 13,729
 
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 4594 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13729
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

whats with people not knowing when to shut up and take a ass whoopin and be done with it
  #4  
● 05-11-2010, 10:26 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

whats with people not knowing when to shut up and take a ass whoopin and be done with it
Looks like both got their ass kicked. The only thing is that one of them can say "I really beat the death out of him"
  #5  
● 05-11-2010, 10:27 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

I was a witness to that fight. But I was so drunk with drink that I dragged myself to the dungeon near Davis and Dumont streets in the dark. I'm glad I survived the see who won.

  #6  
● 05-11-2010, 10:38 PM
bluekiller's Avatar
bluekiller
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:500
female
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2120
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

I was a witness to that fight. But I was so drunk with drink that I dragged myself to the dungeon near Davis and Dumont streets in the dark. I'm glad I survived the see who won.

LUCKY BOY
  #7  
● 05-11-2010, 10:42 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

[QUOTE=dooshman;971043]I was a witness to that fight. But I was so drunk with drink that I dragged myself to the dungeon near Davis and Dumont streets in the dark. I'm glad I survived the see who won.

nice alliteration......"D" hahahahaha

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
bluekiller
  #8  
● 05-11-2010, 10:45 PM
samplesam's Avatar
samplesam
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:963
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 747
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747
Re: Fight Between Two Drunks Ends in Death

to much love here


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO