Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1963
Re: Female Circumcision and Male Castration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn33r View Post
What really gets my blood boiled is when I see people get up in arms about female circumcision, yet they don't give a fuck about when men get circumcised. Don't get me wrong, female circumcision is sick - but it's no worse than male circumcision. They should both be banned.
Let's see - female circumcision eliminates a primary source of a woman's ability to orgasm...male circumcision, well, has no such effect...so no, they aren't equivilent...

By the way, if you think that there aren't cleaning issues involved with uncircumcised dicks, then you haven't worked in a nursing home...nasty...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowkeeper For This Useful Post:
Momzilla123, Sarge99
Old 10-02-2009, 10:13 PM
TheIckyMan
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:833
Mail

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss698

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammersquash View Post
I am cut and love it. Who the heck would want there unit to look like a snuffleupaguss anyways.
Uh.... 80% of the world, apparently.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:35 AM
DarkPhantom
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1961
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss182

now that hurts.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:12 AM
Beery1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:18786

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowkeeper View Post
Let's see - female circumcision eliminates a primary source of a woman's ability to orgasm...male circumcision, well, has no such effect...so no, they aren't equivilent...

By the way, if you think that there aren't cleaning issues involved with uncircumcised dicks, then you haven't worked in a nursing home...nasty...
You're confusing clitoris removal with female circumcision. They are not the same thing. Female circumcision removes the labia, which do not provide anywhere near as much sensation as the male foreskin. Clitoris removal is worse than male circumcision, but the fact that it's worse does not mean the lesser of the two evils is okay.

As for cleanliness issues, an intact male penis is no dirtier than a circumcised penis. Both are much cleaner than a female vagina. If we're circumcising to keep genitalia clean, women should be first to go down that path. However, cleanliness is hardly a good reason to torture and mutilate someone.

As for nasty, I find your attitude extremely so.

Old 11-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Beery1
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:18786

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammersquash View Post
I am cut and love it. Who the heck would want there unit to look like a snuffleupaguss anyways.
Circumcision (loss of the foreskin) makes the following changes:

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Neonatal circumcision is often done with inadequate pain relief. The child is subjected to intense pain for up to 15 minutes. This pain may leave a child with post-traumatic stress disorder, which is debilitating even for adults who can receive therapy for it. For a baby, it could lead to all sorts of hidden but significant psychological problems in later life.

Sensitivity Loss
When the foreskin is removed half the penile sensitivity is instantly lost, BUT at the same time the glans is exposed, making it SEEM more sensitive. After that, the glans keratinizes, making it very slowly get less sensitive - so slowly that it's hard to notice a difference. This is not 'healing' - it will feel better, but only because it's being so badly damaged that the nerves are being deadened. In the end, there's a big difference (up to 75% sensitivity loss). Nerve endings don't grow back, and a penis that has lost so many cannot possibly feel as sensitive as it did before. But like the proverbial frog cooking slowly on a hotplate and not noticing the difference in heat, a man who gets a circumcision might think that his penis feels the same, but he just doesn't notice the difference because the process takes so long.

Failure to Heal
A circumcised penis can never 'heal completely'. The penis has been permanently damaged.

Further Damage
After the glans is exposed, the 'pearly penile papules' around the corona (rim of the glans) tend to disappear. These structures are poorly understood, but may increase sexual pleasure for either the male or the female.

Loss of Function
The foreskin is an entire mechanism, including skin, muscle, mucous membrane and supporting structures. Cutting it off is not only excruciatingly painful, but it cripples the penis, destroying a large part of the penis, including the penis's only moving part, making the whole organ incapable of ever functioning the way nature intended and making sexual intercourse that much more difficult.

Difficulty Entering the Vagina
A circumcised penis has no foreskin to help the man enter a woman's vagina. When used correctly, the foreskin is pushed forward to facilitate comfortable entry - it unfolds as the penis pushes into the vagina. A man who has no foreskin cannot do this, so he must use lubricant.

Need For More Lubrication
With the foreskin gone, a couple needs to use lubrication during sex to keep the vagina moist. An uncircumcised man needs none - his foreskin forms a seal with the vaginal wall, reducing the need for lubrication and keeping the vaginal fluids where they belong.

Increased Risk of Infection
A circumcised penis is more likely to get infected than an intact penis.

Erectile Dysfunction
Those who have been circumcised suffer from sexual problems throughout the rest of their lives: they more easily develop erectile dysfunction as they get older. Some unfortunate victims find the loss of sensitivity so severe that they cannot orgasm even at a young age.

No Advantage in Terms of Cleanliness
Many people have been led to believe that circumcision is cleaner. But a circumcised penis is no cleaner than an intact penis. Both need to be gently rinsed clean while showering.

Circumcision is a Woman's Problem Too
The circumcised penis usually gives less pleasure to the woman because the foreskin that gives the uncircumcised penis its gliding motion is no longer there. As a result of this, and as a result of the loss of sensitivity involved in a circumcised penis, the man has to push harder and more roughly to get the same feeling that an uncircumcised penis would give. All this, combined with the roughness and dryness of the keratinized glans, results in a less comfortable and less pleasurable experience for the woman. The circumcised penis can cause chafing and discomfort that may lead to vaginal infection. The foreskin is designed to prevent these problems. Many female partners of circumcised males have been led to assume that feminine dryness is a common female ailment when in fact it's a male problem caused by the loss of the foreskin.

The Following User Says Thank You to Beery1 For This Useful Post:
Monty2992