JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-17-2009, 09:08 AM
p4r14h's Avatar
p4r14h
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2408
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 187
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss187
Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Drive responsibly...
image001.jpg
70.9 KB ·1079 views
image002.jpg
87.1 KB ·1066 views
image003.jpg
49.5 KB ·1066 views
image004.jpg
70.8 KB ·1120 views
image005.jpg
86.7 KB ·197 views
image006.jpg
87.9 KB ·1058 views
image007.jpg
54.9 KB ·616 views
image008.jpg
55.4 KB ·1102 views
image009.jpg
64.4 KB ·1087 views
image010.jpg
68.9 KB ·1029 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Laurisa, lorelli09, Scampenstein
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-17-2009, 09:21 AM
QuietMadness's Avatar
QuietMadness
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5381
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 47
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss47
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Wow. Just....wow.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09
  #3  
● 08-17-2009, 09:35 AM
structive's Avatar
structive
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:380
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,145
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3145
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Repost, but always a good one.
  #4  
● 08-17-2009, 02:41 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Hey..... it's the wishbone guy!!!
  #5  
● 10-02-2009, 03:50 AM
skullsoup432's Avatar
skullsoup432
Offline:
ADMIRAL HALSEY
Poster Rank:758
well endowed male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,073
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1073
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

His upper half is actually in pretty good shape considering the impact damage to the vehicle.
  #6  
● 10-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Hey..... it's the wishbone guy!!!
I'll take the left leg; I have the perfect perverse wish saved up just for this
  #7  
● 10-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Scampenstein
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1313
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 466
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

Wow...great collection of pics
  #8  
● 10-02-2009, 10:24 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

I'll take the left leg; I have the perfect perverse wish saved up just for this
I'll take the right.... I've got a creepy good wish too.

OK now... pull.... *crack* I WIN...I WIN!!!!
  #9  
● 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: Fatal Head on Collision with Truck.

I'll take the right.... I've got a creepy good wish too.

OK now... pull.... *crack* I WIN...I WIN!!!!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO