JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
FaceLess FatFuck

FaceLess FatFuck

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-15-2010, 08:37 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
FaceLess FatFuck

fatfuck~Writch~.jpg
38.2 KB ·423 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
vagabond, Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

He may be fat and faceless, but he looks fucking good in a pair of dungarees.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind, ZombieGreco
  #3  
● 01-15-2010, 08:48 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

I really cannot stand hideously fat people, "PUT" the fucking knife and fork down, it's not that difficult.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Eris Killton, IRISH., RancidMind, Shawna, ZombieGreco
  #4  
● 01-15-2010, 08:50 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

I really cannot stand hideously fat people, "PUT" the fucking knife and fork down, it's not that difficult.
It's not! I was a huge bitch, then I ate less-WALLAH! Not a fatfuck anymore
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #5  
● 01-15-2010, 08:50 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

I really cannot stand hideously fat people, "PUT" the fucking knife and fork down, it's not that difficult.
I'm sure at this stage he's bypassed the whole knife and fork routine..
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #6  
● 01-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

Yes, a nose bag like a fucking horse? or did he just eat the horse?.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Momzilla123, RancidMind
  #7  
● 01-15-2010, 08:57 AM
Steve's Avatar
Steve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:7
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 103,583
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 43400 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss103583
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

It's not! I was a huge bitch, then I ate less-WALLAH! Not a fatfuck anymore
I can't believe you was huge, I have seen your pic's, you is a hotty.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Shawna
  #8  
● 01-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Curb Stomper's Avatar
Curb Stomper
Offline:
Joseph Goebbels
Poster Rank:245
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,770
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5770
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

Have you spoken to her lately?! I'm suprised she ISN'T now!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #9  
● 01-15-2010, 09:01 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

I can't believe you was huge, I have seen your pic's, you is a hotty.
Aw, thanks Yeah,I used to be a fatfuck,ew
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
  #10  
● 01-15-2010, 09:05 AM
IRISH.'s Avatar
IRISH.
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:211
HANDSOM DEVIL!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,271
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7271
Re: FaceLess FatFuck

Aw, thanks Yeah,I used to be a fatfuck,ew
put ya money where your mouth is !
Can you show a before and after pic?
Were you as fat as that pic of the fat bastard with the skinny guys head up her minge?
Just curious!HA,HA!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO