JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-14-2010, 08:37 PM
SplittingAtoms
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:854
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 899
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss899
Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

Apparently it was her daughter, no more info.
13567-daughter-tortured-and-killed-her-mother-with-screwdriver-and-metal-scoopbig0.jpg
104.3 KB ·545 views
13567-daughter-tortured-and-killed-her-mother-with-screwdriver-and-metal-scoopbig1.jpg
89.3 KB ·622 views
13567-daughter-tortured-and-killed-her-mother-with-screwdriver-and-metal-scoopbig2.jpg
70.8 KB ·440 views
13567-daughter-tortured-and-killed-her-mother-with-screwdriver-and-metal-scoopbig3.jpg
56.9 KB ·309 views
13567-daughter-tortured-and-killed-her-mother-with-screwdriver-and-metal-scoopbig4.jpg
64.4 KB ·275 views
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
elbastardo74, kellyhound, lorelli09, markz666, RancidMind, rossthefox, scflipflopper, vagabond, Vashish
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM
elbastardo74's Avatar
elbastardo74
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2203
Hung like a stud field mouse
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 215
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss215
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

does it make me really sick to eat supper while looking at this? lol...great post
  #3  
● 01-14-2010, 09:09 PM
scflipflopper's Avatar
scflipflopper
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1015
female
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 684
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss684
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

great post splittingatoms!
and I love Pinhead!
  #4  
● 01-14-2010, 09:24 PM
IRISH.'s Avatar
IRISH.
Offline:
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:211
HANDSOM DEVIL!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 7,271
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7271
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

Keep off the crack pipe kids!
1 day you might do this to YOUR mother, when she refuses to give you anymore money!
  #5  
● 01-14-2010, 09:26 PM
butterfly's Avatar
butterfly
Offline:
Satan's Playground
Poster Rank:168
Southern Bell
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 9,382
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9382
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

does it make me really sick to eat supper while looking at this? lol...great post
I eat to when I look at gore
Great post
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #6  
● 01-14-2010, 09:53 PM
SplittingAtoms
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:854
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 899
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss899
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

great post splittingatoms!
and I love Pinhead!
I wish I was as evil as Pinhead
  #7  
● 01-15-2010, 12:40 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

NICE-lovely post,I'm loving the face
  #8  
● 01-15-2010, 02:55 AM
ThanatosKing's Avatar
ThanatosKing
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3070
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 126
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

I eat to when I look at gore
Great post
I just finished eating lol
  #9  
● 01-15-2010, 03:06 AM
Momzilla123's Avatar
Momzilla123
Offline:
Lefty
Poster Rank:86
Female
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,250
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18250
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

I'm eating sunflower seeds right now, and just finished some yummy rice pudding. Perfect maggot foods!
  #10  
● 01-15-2010, 03:30 AM
elizajane's Avatar
elizajane
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:359
i am a goddess.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,506
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3506
Re: Face Carved with Jagged Metal and Screwdriver

She sure did a job on mama............


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO