JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Embalming

Embalming

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-18-2012, 07:59 PM
Skeksy
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2538
Female
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 171
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171
Embalming

A set of embalming photos entitled Thanatopraxie by Patricia Faure
AS.jpg
62.1 KB ·9920 views
AS1.jpg
59.5 KB ·11959 views
AS2.jpg
61.6 KB ·2764 views
AS3.jpg
33.2 KB ·1749 views
AS4.jpg
38.8 KB ·2031 views
AS5.jpg
64.6 KB ·2311 views
AS6.jpg
66.7 KB ·18851 views
AS7.jpg
46.7 KB ·1912 views
AS8.jpg
45.1 KB ·1712 views
AS9.jpg
34.5 KB ·1738 views
AS99.jpg
57.0 KB ·4641 views
AS999.jpg
73.5 KB ·2917 views
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, donnerkebab, durt, DVEEUS, Faline, gatagato, gongel, jenn29, kellyhound, killer1235, Mistress Faye, Paupercool1, Usotsuki, walrusse
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-18-2012, 08:10 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,203
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21203
Re: Embalming

Interesting, thanks for posting
  #3  
● 07-18-2012, 08:21 PM
LERK's Avatar
LERK
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:43
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 35,008
 
Mentioned: 195 Post(s)
Quoted: 17671 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss35008
Re: Embalming

Very gross thumbnail
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
deathlypale, lavampirelapin
  #4  
● 07-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Rusty666's Avatar
Rusty666
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 3,034
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3034
Re: Embalming

  #5  
● 07-18-2012, 10:28 PM
PinkFG2_K20's Avatar
PinkFG2_K20
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1333
Female
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 456
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss456
Re: Embalming

Nice post! I have always wanted to see pics of an embalming. Very interesting.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Thewraith420
  #6  
● 07-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:103
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,952
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15952
Re: Embalming

Wow that's somewhat different than how I do it... but to each their own. I use a centrifugal force machine to do the actual "juicing", and then I just let them bleed into the drain/sewer. Yep before you gasp and gag... ask yourself what that embalmer is going to do with them jugs of blood/body fluid (actually I am curious)
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
horatio, lavampirelapin, r0tten, Stef81
  #7  
● 07-19-2012, 12:15 AM
zombiehunter1231's Avatar
zombiehunter1231
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:964
male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 747
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747
Re: Embalming

"YEAHHHHH.... THERE I WAS, LAID OUT ON THE TABLE"-Alice IN Chains
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iflewaway, Wren
  #8  
● 07-19-2012, 12:39 AM
knuggy's Avatar
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
M
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,724
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1724
Re: Embalming

  #9  
● 07-19-2012, 12:42 AM
r0tten's Avatar
r0tten
Offline:
Cunt Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:473
Pussy Power!
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,300
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2300
Re: Embalming

Wow that's somewhat different than how I do it... but to each their own. I use a centrifugal force machine to do the actual "juicing", and then I just let them bleed into the drain/sewer. Yep before you gasp and gag... ask yourself what that embalmer is going to do with them jugs of blood/body fluid (actually I am curious)
I remember in one of my clinical classes, when the instructor told us where the fluids go, a girl projectile vomited. It was pretty fucking amusing. I wasn't aware that they went straight into the drains but it didn't disgust me. It's the same as flushing your shit. It all gets treated so who cares?

I'd love to be a mort tech, it seems so interesting.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Shelbeano ^-^, Spiffyfable
  #10  
● 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Embalming

I always find these type of posts interesting.
Saddening in a way, especially seeing the diaper
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
hell_bent


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO