|
Community Forum · Est. 2006
|
#1
●
07-29-2012, 02:48 PM
|
|
Elzi Gomes de Oliveira Shot Dead at Home in Rondônia, Brazil, December 31, 2011
Elzi Gomes de Oliveira, a 38-year-old homemaker, was shot dead at the front door of her home in Rondônia, Brazil, on December 31, 2011. Police said she was arriving home at about 9 p.m. when a hooded man appeared and fired four shots. The gunman fled on foot. Police also learned that unidentified men had fired at the same house the previous night. That earlier shooting had not been reported to authorities. No suspect was named in the initial account. |
|
#6
●
07-29-2012, 04:48 PM
|
|
Re: Elzi Gomes de Oliveira Shot Dead at Home in Rondônia, Brazil, December 31, 2011
Hrmn. You sure you got the date right on this one, Kelly? I am about 90% certain that this murder is more like 7 or 8 months old. I'm also pretty sure you've posted it here before. But maybe I'm just getting old and my memory is slipping. Thanks for posting regardless. :) |