JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Eiffel Tower Jumper

Eiffel Tower Jumper

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Eiffel Tower Jumper

I felt like ending it all too when I saw the bloody 2 hour waiting time
b11.jpg
19.8 KB ·3072 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
☠ Sting ☠, Darkseed, Dragonlady66, Vixənn
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Max Power's Avatar
Max Power
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:584
I'm a dude.
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,659
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1659
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

well at least he jumped off of something cool....much more interesting than those office jumpers haha
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Pyramid_Head
  #3  
● 03-11-2009, 05:42 PM
brucefrommexico:)'s Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:675
male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,290
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1290
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

=O
  #4  
● 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
FireFlyGuts's Avatar
FireFlyGuts
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:364
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,380
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3380
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

Nice pic, I felt the same way about the lineup. We went for a boat ride on the Seine instead.
2-Hour-Line-Up.jpg
316.4 KB ·776 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #5  
● 03-11-2009, 08:40 PM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15478
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

Doesn't look like he jumped from very high though.
  #6  
● 03-11-2009, 09:59 PM
PS I Hate You's Avatar
PS I Hate You
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1844
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 279
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

I will solve this crime
image-1-797123.jpeg
21.7 KB ·5530 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #7  
● 03-11-2009, 10:01 PM
JLO's Avatar
JLO
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:452
DR's Poptart
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,516
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2516
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

I will solve this crime
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
  #8  
● 03-12-2009, 12:32 AM
jaminjamin's Avatar
jaminjamin
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:3161
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 120
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss120
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

Eiffel Tower wins again !
  #9  
● 03-12-2009, 02:46 AM
huskie's Avatar
huskie
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:518
100% Pure Aussie Beef
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2015
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

I felt like doing the same when I saw the bloody 2 hour waiting time
A lot of people say that... when i went i think it took me all of 30 mins to make my way to the very top. At that stage i hadn't heard of the queues so i must have just fluked it.
  #10  
● 03-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Eiffel Tower Jumper

I will solve this crime
Clouseau! My hero!!!!!!! I've just recently re-watched my DVD box-set. The dentistry in the castle scene in 'Pink Panther Strikes Again' creases me
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
hutsy


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO