JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
EEK!!

EEK!!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-10-2009, 02:00 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
EEK!!

Sure he's/it's? dead
attached-file.jpg
29.2 KB ·1054 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Wolfinator
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-10-2009, 03:39 AM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,970
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8970
Re: EEK!!

Shit, I can't watch the video.
  #3  
● 12-10-2009, 03:44 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: EEK!!

Not a vid, just a pic-wtf is going on?!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
lorelli09
  #4  
● 12-10-2009, 03:46 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Re: EEK!!

AHHHH WTF HAPPENING
  #5  
● 12-10-2009, 03:51 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: EEK!!

AHHHH WTF HAPPENING
I know, help!! Everything uploading ok-they're not even videos!!
  #6  
● 12-10-2009, 03:51 AM
enter_text's Avatar
enter_text
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1032
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 665
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss665
Re: EEK!!

Video. "You haven't Flash Player installed.. *click here to install the latest"* ... I'm on my phone, mfkrs! Lol not you, Topic Writer, just them.. that scoff that i can't see. =)
  #7  
● 12-10-2009, 03:54 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Re: EEK!!

I know, help!! Everything uploading ok-they're not even videos!!
Go look at the Aborted thread, the OP and my last post on it STRANGE
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
RancidMind
  #8  
● 12-10-2009, 03:56 AM
RancidMind's Avatar
RancidMind
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
I have a cunt.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 14,860
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14860
Re: EEK!!

Go look at the Aborted thread, the OP and my last post on it STRANGE
Thanks Wiggly, thought my threads were being discrimated Hmm, what's going on?
  #9  
● 12-10-2009, 03:59 AM
Wiggly
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:11
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 96,328
 
Mentioned: 181 Post(s)
Quoted: 35256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss96328
Re: EEK!!

I dunno
  #10  
● 12-10-2009, 04:12 AM
enter_text's Avatar
enter_text
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1032
Female
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 665
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss665
Re: EEK!!

I've been back and forth to check both our smart.. you're definitely posting a video.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO