JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

WHAT merited an older woman being killed in this awful way

Those staring eyes would creep me out!
exhumed_body.jpg
20.4 KB ·9726 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Jay_1929
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Sick AND twisted.
Thanks, Sadako. Great way to start the day!
Glad you're happy
  #3  
● 09-14-2009, 12:31 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Poor old lady.... she didn't even have a chance. Great pic!!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #4  
● 09-15-2009, 05:00 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I've always gotten a kick out of the phrase 'ear to ear' when describing slit throats
  #5  
● 09-15-2009, 06:08 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,394
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43394
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I've always gotten a kick out of the phrase 'ear to ear' when describing slit throats

I know the feeling ShadowKeeper!!!!!!!!!!! Mental or what Such a good description of a brutal technique
  #6  
● 09-15-2009, 06:38 PM
Viking64's Avatar
Viking64
Offline:
★Wizard Of Gore★
Poster Rank:2
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 127,883
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 457 Post(s)
Quoted: 30201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 17/20
Today Posts
7/11 sss127883
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

Don't ask me why, but for some reason I've always gotten a kick out of the phrase 'ear to ear' when describing slit throats
Yeah, "tempo-mandibular joint to tempo-mandibular joint" just isn't as amusing.
  #7  
● 09-15-2009, 07:10 PM
dirtywhiteboy's Avatar
dirtywhiteboy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6720
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 31
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

There is something about chocking on your own blood that seems so unappealing. I hope that old lady got a nice funeral.
  #8  
● 09-15-2009, 08:20 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

There is something about chocking on your own blood that seems so unappealing. I hope that old lady got a nice funeral.
I doubt that she got to experience gurgling more than once, since loss of blood to the brain would have rendered her unconsious in seconds...overall, not a bad way to go if the blade is nice and sharp...
  #9  
● 09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
ILDiva's Avatar
ILDiva
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:455
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 2,474
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2474
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

When I hear 'ear to ear throat slash' I think of The Joker and his big evil grin.
  #10  
● 09-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Shadowkeeper's Avatar
Shadowkeeper
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:531
I'm a dude, dude
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,948
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1948
Re: Ear-To-Ear Throat Cut & Face Mutilation

When I hear 'ear to ear throat slash' I think of The Joker and his big evil grin.
I tend to think of Columbian Neckties...those are just a neat concept


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO