|
Community Forum · Est. 2006
|
#1
●
04-30-2010, 08:04 AM
|
|
Drowning Victim Pulled From the Water: Recovery Scene and Crowd of Onlookers
A male body was recovered from open water as a large group of people watched from the bank. The material does not identify the man, the country or the date. The files came from a numbered gallery on the long-defunct aggregator viraldeath.com, leaving no original caption to follow. In general, forensic literature notes that bodies recovered from water may have fine white froth around the mouth and nostrils, although this is temporary and is often washed away before recovery. Cutis anserina, or goose flesh, is a postmortem effect of cold and does not show whether a person was alive when entering the water. Wrinkling and bleaching of the palms and soles, sometimes termed washerwoman's skin, develops after roughly 48 to 72 hours of immersion. None of these findings is specific to drowning: they may appear in bodies that entered the water already dead, or be absent entirely. |
|
#3
●
04-30-2010, 09:08 AM
|
|
Re: Drowning Victim Pulled From the Water: Recovery Scene and Crowd of Onlookers
NO POINTERS!!!! I can't take it!!! How am I supposed to know who's dead and who alive? Ain't fair!!! Just ain't fair!!! *ready for self-inflicted gunshot* ... on the other hand, great post, **Lady |
|
#4
●
04-30-2010, 09:23 AM
|
|
Re: Drowning Victim Pulled From the Water: Recovery Scene and Crowd of Onlookers
I like their pretty green and pink tops. But it does distract from the body. No pointers?? Oh well, I will have to do the work myself this time I guess, and you guys can feel free to use this anytime you need help finding the body! |